139. Red Handed[Part 1]*

Pairing: Steven Grant/Mr. Knight x fem!Reader (Mentions of Marc Spector/Jake Lockley x Reader)

Summary: Porn without plot, basically. Steven shows you a side of him you rarely see.

Warnings: Exhibitionism (no one sees/hears/is aware), semi-public sex, rough sex, dom!Steven, glove play, weapon play (those batons are put to nasty uses), fingering, oral (f receiving, although there's some dirty mimicry happening in place of a strap-on), unprotected PiV, edging, powerful orgasm, multiple orgasms, overstimulation, squirting, excessive praise from the one and only Steven Grant, lots and lots of nasty nasty things going on under the cut

https://64.media.tumblr.com/c766cd484568a2439a56502be940345b/48af18e631454e4a-d4/s540x810/c663784b24934fafc365a53b362157c18bc55cba.gif

"Aw, love

"Aw, love..." Steven cooed, as if he wasn't totally wrecking you, "You alright? Do you need me to slow down?"

Slow down. Pfft. As if he wasn't already going far too slow.
It wasn't like you'd meant for his to happen when you and Steven went out tonight. But goddamn, those thugs had been a rowdy bunch and Mr. Knight had to put them in their place. You can't help it that your boyfriend's hot as fuck on top of it.

He'd seen you drooling over him; perhaps quite literally. So when he- given a boost of confidence in the suit, even with his mask off- suggested, "You need me to take care of you here, little dove? I'll make sure nobody sees, sweet thing."

And he'd held true to that.

He has you backed up against a cold wall in an alleyway. The streets of London are quiet in this part of the city, save for the occasional car that drives by. From the way he's standing, it could be mistaken for two people conversating privately. Nobody can see the fact that while his right hand braces you, his left is up your skirt, fingering you to pieces.

With his glove on.

Though he'd taken the time to remove his mask, he hadn't felt the need to remove his gloves. The soft fabric is creating a new, electric kind of friction that's nearly painful, but the extra sensitivity it's causing when he brushes up against your clit is all but heaven itself.