187. Fucking Blue Jones[Blue Jones]

haha because it could be "ugh fucking blue jones" or "hell yeah im fucking blue jones" yeah? you get it? okay moving on

Orderly!Blue x Fem!Reader

Warnings: sexism, brief ableism, dom!reader

Description: You've been watching Blue for a while. When your chance comes to get what you want, will you take it?

 When your chance comes to get what you want, will you take it?

https://64.media.tumblr.com/c3a3fb6d937fdcfd89389fa658e2e548/5b90cb06fd3c9c3b-32/s540x810/7a987e5e562a0646fd3eb9b989a1d13a461f4f27.gif

You've been watching him for a while

Blue Jones clearly thinks highly of himself, not just by the way he carries himself like he owns the place but also by the way he wears his uniform. Jacket always ironed so the edges were sharp, pants just above his ankles, and he has the annoying habit on keeping his glasses on the very tip of his nose instead of up near his eyes like a normal fucking person. The small gang of orderlies he controls also seem to think highly of him, or at least are afraid of him enough to act like it.

You aren't afraid of him. You watch him lead girls into dark corners and strut about and you think: this is a man you'd like to break.

One time you drop your pen while doing an intake form and he bends down to pick it up for you. He gives you this smarmy fucking smile as he does it, and you're vaguely aware that you should be blushing at his forwardness but all you can think about is how good he looks on his knees.

"You should be more careful, sweetheart," he says when he hands the pen back to you. Sweetheart. Your lip curls in the impression of a smile, and you hold his gaze until he's the one averting his eyes. You twirl the pen in-between your fingers and think good boy.

You know you're not a good person, but no one here is. At least you're responsible and follow directions, a low bar that's apparently difficult to follow. It's probably why Dr. Gorski saddles you with Blue after the whole Babydoll debacle. She doesn't want the police involved, it's bad for business, but she can't exactly have orderlies running around forging her signature.