195. Limitless - Chapter 3

Pairings: Jake Lockley x F!Reader, Steven Grant x F!Reader, Marc Spector x F!Reader

Genre: Fluff 💛 Smut 🌝 in later chapters

Summary: After you break up with your cheating boyfriend you move to another part of town. Being single while carrying a child under your heart is hard, but you recieve help and support from the most unexpected person, your grumpy neighbour.

Warnings: pregnancy hormones put reader on an emotional rollercoaster, but still fluff, I promise

https://64.media.tumblr.com/977ddf438996b984478e8a3581b9d9c4/ee42c202f8922419-8f/s540x810/d5d87d0aefaa694831caf0229b84533808b7a4a6.gif

Jake was kind enough to let you eat his pickles, and boy, you didn't waste any

Jake was kind enough to let you eat his pickles, and boy, you didn't waste any. You haven't eaten them for days, because when you went to the store first you forgot to buy with a jar, then the next time you were craving them, the shelf where they usually were was empty.

Blasphemy.

But Jake was always there to save the day, and now you were sitting on his couch eating them, while he was drinking a beer, watching a baseball game.

It was getting very late and either Jake had a long day or he just got tired explaining the rules to you, but after a few minutes of silence you glanced at him and saw that his eyes were closed.

You smiled and quietly got up from the couch and put the jar on the coffee table. You walked to him and carefully took the beer bottle from his hand. He only stirred a little when you pushed on his shoulders to make him lay down.

"What? Where am I? Is that you, love?" - he mumbled quietly, with his eyes barely open.

You frowned a little when you heard Steven's brittish accent, but then chuckled when you thought it must be the mix of alcohol and sleepiness why Jake talked like that.

"It's okay, I'm just tucking you in." - you said as you put a pillow under his head. - "Sweet dreams, Jake." - you caressed his hair.

"'m Steven." - he said, nestling further into the pillow as you pulled a thin blanket over him.