174. Who likes cuddling the most of the system?

all three moon boys surely enjoy a good cuddle, but it would be marc who especially loves it the most.

think about it; this man has committed the worst deeds with his bare hands. his touch has inflicted immense pain on others.

blood is easy to wash away, but the sins of his actions would always remain as a stain.

but then you came along, with your tender heart and gentle kindness.

for once, marc's hands- those same hands that had taken countless lives- were now holding onto something beautiful.

and his touch no longer causes misery. rather it shows love.

that became marc's love language. physical touch.

marc goes out of his way to feel your skin on his. whether it's a hand to the small of your back or running his fingers through your hair.

his most favorite of all is the cuddles, of course.

either in bed or while lounging on the couch, it doesn't matter where to marc, just as long as his arms are around you and your body is nestled closely to his.

holding you like this helps marc forget about the dark memories of his past. instead, he's reminded of where he truly is- and where he belongs.

which was undoubtedly right there, surrounded by your warmth and the beat of your heart.

cuddling with you makes marc feel loved and wanted.

it makes him feel safe.

if he could, he'd never ever leave the security that is you.

"baby, don't worry," you'd tell him in that sweet voice of yours. "you're here. you're safe with me."

marc would only smile, letting his arms pull you in closer, and his hands squeezing yours.