28. The Easter Hunt

Pairing: Marc Spector x fem!Reader || Steven Grant x fem!Reader

Summary: Steven Grant is your boyfriend. You live a happy life together. On Easter, something unexpected happens. You are surprised to learn Marc Spector wants to get laid with you. Would you agree to that?

Warnings: smut & language & Marc being bossy

Easter was a more laid-back holiday than Christmas

Easter was a more laid-back holiday than Christmas. Undoubtedly, the holiday was filled with family, friends, and delicious food. On Easter Sunday, people would receive chocolate eggs and occasionally a bunny. It was enjoyable to be able to celebrate these things. Furthermore, spring had just arrived, which meant that new flowers bloomed and everything came back to life after a long absence. In order to welcome the seasonally warm air, many people opened the windows instead of getting cosy for the winter.

Steven felt like he was on cloud nine; he had a cheerful mood. While the whole Easter dinner preparation was a bit overwhelming at times, he didn't mind as long as you were with him and Gus.

Grant spent his free time painting eggs and hiding them around his flat since the museum was closed for Easter and Donna didn't come up with any creative, brilliant ideas to make his life worse.

As you and Steven had been dating for a few months, you simply visited his place whenever you wanted. He even gave you the key. Your bag was full of stuff when you stepped into the flat. "Honey, I'm back!" You exclaimed.

As soon as he spotted you, he exclaimed enthusiastically, "Hi!"

You greeted him with joy, "I have everything!"

He clapped his hands a few times. "Thanks. Could you place the bags on the counter in the kitchen?"

As you nodded, you headed to the kitchen and put the bags on the counter. "I see you have cleaned a little. I'd help you if you waited for me."

"In the past, you have said that staying in motion is always better. I wanted to do something."

"I distinctly remember saying that we could clean and prepare the place together." You shook your head and started to unpack the bags.

"But why would you have to work your beautiful ass off when I can take more of your responsibilities on my shoulders since I'm at home?" Steven asked with a smug smirk on his lips.

"Because I want to help with everything, silly, but fine. Have it your way. What's next, boss?"

"I think you should try to find a few things hidden around the flat."

"The eggs are hidden around your apartment, right?"

"Not only eggs." He replied mischievously.

"I promise... if I find a gun here, I will make Marc apologise for this." You warned before you began looking through the flat.