8. 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐗 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇!𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲: 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞-𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐭.

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜, 𝐊𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐬, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 (𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐎𝐌 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞)

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜, 𝐊𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐬𝐬, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐬 (𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐎𝐌 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬�...

https://64.media.tumblr.com/f81807143dfefbe4e98b9c4f0ca2cbf1/777ba4a9f123fbc9-c7/s540x810/9029f0f9de76c219d77ab517272cadd1fea9ff5d.gif

STEVEN CAN'T SLEEP

STEVEN CAN'T SLEEP. It always seems like every night he can't sleep as he hunched over the desk with a heavy sigh. His glasses perched up loose on his nose as his fingers grazed the old book about Egyptian history. It was always the same routine he did while you were asleep and the poor man didn't want to wake you up, he hated the idea of wanting to wake you up.

But when he can't sleep, he feels lonely staying up as you slept peacefully. He wished he could sleep next with you. God, you look so comfortable on his bed, underneath the warm covers as you silently slept. But sleep was never an option for him. He couldn't sleep and his stomach was growling, hungry to eat something.

Steven only liked to eat food with you. The meals tasted better when you cooked with him. There was something about making food with someone you love that made him smile. He leaned back in his chair and sighed again, resting the book on the desk as his eyes glanced over at you. You didn't have work in the morning but you needed sleep. His teeth gnawed on the bottom of his lip as he thought about whether or not waking you up.