17 | Tranquil

Sidharth

Upon hearing that voice, I knew that it was no one other than him.

Still, I turned around grimacing in annoyance as I shoot one of my best death glares at my smirking best friend who stood a few inches away from us.

I felt Shehnaaz’s scramble behind me to fix her appearance and glance at her one last time to see her flushed beet red. Her eyes were cast down in mortification which was etched on all over her beautiful delicate features.

I smirk inwardly because I’m the one who’s the reason behind her shallow breaths. I at least wanted to sample her luscious sweet taste before this little fucker decided to interrupt us.

I refocus my attention back on Sahil’s face as he tries to hide his grin.

“Out of all the time you could annoy me, you had to choose now’ I state with irritation and fold my arms over my chest.

“I should leave” Shehnaaz speaks up behind me weakly and her beautiful melodious voice makes my longing for her grow tenfold. Before she can sprint away from me, I capture her wrist and twirl her around to face me.

‘I will see you at my study this evening by 8, I need to discuss some matters with you,” I say.

I watch her visibly gulp at my words with her pupil dilated with desire and my body instantly reacts to her look.

If only Sahil wasn’t here, I would’ve gladly shredded every piece of clothing that covered her and throw her into one of these couches, ravish her body and fuck her into oblivion.
But my Shehnaaz, of course, deserved better than that.

She didn’t deserve to be fucked like some whore, instead, she deserved to be fucking worshipped and savored.
It was a big revelation for me. I couldn’t understand my hunger for her or my feelings.

No matter how much she hid her pain and emotions, her face was often adorned with pain and sorrows, and last night after witnessing her go through whatever it was, I wanted nothing more than to shoot that fucker who was responsible for her this state.

Even after knowing her past with Sameer, thanks to my cousin, Ahaan, deep down I knew that there was more to that story than she led on. And I was adamant to find out the truth no matter what.

What I felt for her sure was anything but healthy and even I knew that. Yet it still didn’t stop me from pursuing her.

She was a fucking temptress without even putting much effort. She was regally classy and more than hot to drive me and my libido out of the roof.

I didn’t really pay much attention to her the first time when I saw her in Ahaan’s study because I was too busy dealing with some old rotten business. But the next time when I saw her, it was like a fucking fuse went off inside me and the only thing I could think at that moment was her writhing underneath my body as I drove myself into her over and over again until she screamed out my name.

At first, I thought it was nothing other than some stupid lust but the more I saw her, the more I was intrigued by her both beauty and personality.

She was a tease and she knew it. And Lord, was she responsive.

I still remember our first heated rendezvous in the kitchen, I knew from that moment that she was not the type of woman to toy around with. When I finally focused my eyes on her completely, I was driven with pure unadulterated lust and desire. It was like something gnawing at my chest, wanting to escape, wanting to unleash my inner beast.

The possessive beast in me wanted to consume her, claim her, and taint her as mine.

The thought felt oddly ridiculous back then. But the more and more I touched Shehnaaz, the more I wanted to claim her as mine.