46 | Worth

Shehnaaz

He knew it

He knew it from the moment when the words left his mouth It was evident from his guilt-ridden face that he crossed the line You see this is what I hate, in normal situations like these; I would've probably lashed out. But this isn't normal.No What we have is far from normal if we even have anything at all.

Even though I stood shock still like a statue, my insides were hurting from excruciating pain. This is what I hate about mental sufferance, if the pain is physical; sure, just apply for a fucking medicine over it. But the mental pain, oh lord that was a whole different scenario.

The feeling was like a torturous nightmare you can't get rid of, almost indescribable. Like someone tearing at your insides and you don't even have any clue on where to apply the ointment or where to seal the wound.
I take a lungful of air to soothe my nerves and without a word; I stand up from my seat and stride towards the leaving room to fetch my purse.

I could hear the distant echo of his expensive Italian shoes hitting the marble as he stalks behind me but that only makes me fasten my pace.

"Shehnaaz, you can't just leave!" As soon as the words leave his mouth, I turn around to gape at him with disbelief.

Is this man for real?

His expression was clouded with anger as if I was the one who's at fault here. Technically speaking, it wasn't anyone's fault. I should be relieved to finally know where I stand in his life. I should feel glad to finally have the situation clarified but instead, I feel like a part of me has been shredded into pieces.

"Watch me" I hiss back at him and without sparing him any last glance, I walk towards the foyer in long strides. However, my vision reverses when I feel a pair of hands swivel me around and clasps my calves. He throws me over his shoulder effortlessly and I feel shock vibrate through my entire system.

What the actual fuck?

Finally, after my equilibrium is reserved, I register from my upside down vision that we're heading upstairs. Instantly I start hitting his back stubbornly with my fists in a vain attempt for him to let me go. However, my stunt backfires on me when I wince with pain as his muscular back comes in contact with my balled-up fists.

"What the fuck, Sidharth?! Let me go!" I yell at him as my body bounces up and down with every step that he takes. After hearing my desperate yelling, I hear him chuckle.

Yes, you'll heard me right. He FUCKING laughed!

I feel my anger increasing tenfold at my helplessness and despite my hands protesting, I keep on hitting him on the back with my hand.

"Hitting me won't get you anywhere sweetheart," He says with mirth laced in his voice and I almost resist the urge to hit him with a vase.Huh, like you'd ever have the guts to do that As soon as we enter his room, he deposits me on the bed and my body jumps at the sudden movement.

"What is wrong with you?" I shout at him and watch him regard me with amusement which only increases my anger.

"Me? What is wrong with you, love? Since, when did you become so short-tempered?"

What

The

Hell?!

The fucking audacity of this asshole!

Before I can counter back, he starts unbuttoning his shirt whilst keeping his gorgeous eyes locked with mine. My mind blanks as his muscular frame clouds my vision and soon I feel the evident throbbing between my legs as my core pools with moisture.

Will I ever get used to seeing his body? No

Each contour of his body was carved to perfection and I think I almost drooled right then and there. I snap out of my daze when he starts inching closer to me on the bed until his minty breath is hitting my lips.

"I thought you invited me to dinner?" I manage to croak out.

Lord, I hated this. This whole me turning into a weak-submissive-bitch thing whenever he was near me
I didn't know what this effect is but I hate it. How can you enjoy something so much even though deep down you hate it? that he made me feel this weak but I also loved every second of him claiming me.

It is wrong for me He is wrong for me Yet here I am He angles my face upwards and moves closer to me. Just when his lips are a whisper away from mine, he mutters, "Since you've lost your appetite. Let me bring it back for you"

I shiver deliciously at his words and my nipples harden from the effect of strong adrenaline coursing through my veins.

"That's not a good reason..." I say and lick my glossed lips,thanking heavens for not wearing matte lipstick today.

"Well, in that case, let me show you exactly how much you mean to me."

without any thought, I slam my mouth against his and soon he responds to my kiss. The next few moments pass in a blur of touches and sensations as his hands roam all over my body. Before I know it, we're both naked and he's kissing his way down my sternum. Moans after moans spill out of my mouth as I run my hands over his silky straight jet-black hair.

His tongue runs low and low until it reaches my heated core which is now literally begging for his attention.Suddenly, he flips me over and latches his mouth on my pussy from behind, making me cry out with euphoria.

Suddenly it hits me. The door of his bedroom was wide open and probably the whole staff heard me scream. I feel the blood rushing to the surface of my skin at the mere thought of Evita hearing our moans but I smirk inwardly when I think about Chetana.

I really hope that bitch hears us
I know, I know, I can be really evil at times but then again, she better start watching her actions around me. I wasn't the type to tolerate someone insulting or mocking me. I had my fair share of insults hurling in my direction and honestly, it taught me a lot.
I break out of my thoughts when Sidharth licks the sweet spot of my neck and my hands curl on his hair to keep him there. My hips move in anticipation of having him inside me and he clasps them to stop my movement.

"Don't move or I won't hesitate to tie you up" He teasingly threatens me and despite the playful look, I knew full well that he indeed won't hesitate to tie me up.