23 | Devil in the Sheets

Shehnaaz

He looks at me for the longest time then suddenly he throws me down on the bed.

“Sidh-” He unexpectedly cuts me off by kissing me and I open my mouth to provide him access as he slides his tongue.

His tongue slowly strokes mine in a strong frenzy and I feel myself growing impossibly wet with each passing second.

“How about you ride me the way you want?” He asks me gently with a soft look in his eyes and I get lost in those  eyes that glowed underneath the moonlight peaking from the heavy drapes. I faintly nod and take deep breaths before lowering myself on his Massive erection.

After having him inside me to the hilt, I could feel him growing against my inner walls and see his jaw clenched as if he was the one in pain.

I knew that he was holding himself back and as much as I would love to have him fuck me into oblivion, I needed to adjust to his enormous size first.

Christ did it hurt like a bitch!

I moved forward and kissed him biting his lip. He puts his hand on my butt and lets out a loud. groan as I raise myself off him. With a silent prayer, I lower myself on him again and both of us moan out in pleasure.

The pain was extremely sharp at first but after a few moments of soreness, the pain reduced to a dull ache,

“You ok now?” He asks me with the same gentle look in his eyes.

I smile down at him coyly and purr out “Yes”

After hearing my answer, he smirks at me and a mischievous naughty glint adorns his eyes.

“Good” He states happily whilst inching close to my ear and whispers warningly, “Now Shehnaaz, I’m going to fuck you until you can’t even remember your own name amore”

With that said he flips us over so that he’s on top this time and slides inside me with one powerful thrust.

My eyes roll over the back of my head due to the sudden intrusion except for this time I’m not gasping with pain, I’m panting with unbearable pleasure as my slick core invites his entire length in.

He groaned into my ears as I clawed his back and with another powerful thrust, he had me seeing the stars.
And lord he was so powerful.

He pounded into me over and over again with such intensity that I almost fainted. His cock hit my inner walls in all the right spots and I clawed down at his back even harder. If I saw peeled off skin in my nails tomorrow morning, I wouldn’t be surprised.

With a loud groan, he captures both of my wrists and pins them down on both sides of my head, and grips them so tightly that I almost feel the veins of my hand protesting.

I felt absolutely helpless under his control as he fucked me into submission and I couldn’t do anything other than spreading my legs further.

I would be totally lying if I said that I wasn’t enjoying each second of it.

Something about giving him full control over my body made me push myself closer to some invisible precipice of the abyss.

Tears welled in the corner of my eyes as my mind goes driven with pleasure and emotions both. With the way my eyes were locked with his, I give him a piece of myself I never thought existed before.

After breaking away from our kiss, I look into his eyes to find them locked with my own. My heart started beating faster like a hummingbird after noticing the swirl of emotions in his eyes.

The contact became too much for me that I looked away but Sidharth took none of my bullshit and released one of my hands to cup my jaw with his fingers by making me look at him.

The next five hours are spent with each other tossing around the bed as we fucked each other and we didn’t just stop there.

We fucked on the couch, on the walls, inside the shower, on the floor. Just name it!

Only after dawn came, Sidharth was finally exhausted and I was left like a complete train wreck from all the times we did it.

The whole air was permeated with the scent of our fucking as it lingered everywhere.

I could feel the soreness creeping in and knew that tomorrow was going to be one long day as Sidharth wraps his arms around my waist and soon let sleep overcome me.

_____