24 | First Confrontation

Shehnaaz

He fucked like the devil.

This was my first thought when I woke up in the morning wrapped around Sidharth.

For some inexplicable reason, I was relieved to know that he didn’t leave like last time.

Huh inexplicable

Of course, I knew why I was relieved. If he left like last time, I would’ve been a crying mess by now. The brown silk sheets cocooned us in its warmth as I play the last few days occurrences in my head.

Honestly, it felt like someone dragged me through a car wash with my car’s roof open.

Firstly the anxiety of bumping with Sameer in Delhi, then this project, the pros, and cons of sleeping with Sidharth, the trap at the labyrinth, Sameer coming to my rescue, and lastly finally sleeping with Sidharth.

He was a temptation I couldn’t get rid of. Everything reminded me of him.

Especially after last night, my body felt like Jell O from all the exertions. The evident ringing soreness between my legs was a constant reminder of what went down there last night. God, even thinking about it makes me wet all over again.

Suddenly I’m overwhelmed with unnamed. emotions swirling around my chest as I stared at the broken flower vase beside the bedside table.
During one of our tryst on the bedside table last night knocked off the expensive Italian vase, and Sidharth of course couldn’t care less about
it. How the bedside table managed to stay in one piece during all of his harsh poundings was a surprise itself.

Sighing, I slowly turn around and come face to face with Sidharth’s sleeping face. If only I had my phone with me, I would have captured this vision a thousand times. Words wouldn't do any justice to describe him.

He looked so different from his normal broody self. His lashes shadowed his face and a soft pink hue adorned his cheeks. His black hair fell on top of his forehead and my hands itched to touch them.

All of a sudden I’m clueless on what to do next. I don’t know if ’m supposed to stay or leave. If I leave, at one time or another, I'll bump into him. If I stay, then I'm going to die from the anxiety of his reaction to this situation.

People should legit create a guide for situations like this.

Like, what do you do after sleeping with someone who you shouldn’t be sleeping with in the first place? Do you walk out or do you stay?

I was completely familiar with one night stands and did my fair share of the walk of shame. None of that ever bothered me because I knew that I'll never be seeing those men.

But this wasn’t the case. At one point or the other, I’ll have to bump with Sidharth that might either end up with a confrontation or weird eye contact.

Heck! There are still nine days left before the big event.

I don’t think I’ve ever been this distracted before in my life ever. Not even after getting kidnap.

Shit don’t go there, Shehnaaz!

I shake the dreadful image out of my head and. count from one to ten, to remove those ugly memories of my past. Honestly speaking, this didn’t feel like a work project anymore, calling it a vacation suited this whole last few days better.

Mixed emotions plagued my mind and soon my head starts hurting from all the over thinking.

I won’t say that I regret having sex with Sidharth. Hell! It might as well be the best decision I’ve ever made in my life. However, a tiny part of me regrets doing so because, after this, I'll always find myself comparing him with every guy I'll have sex with.