45 | Dinner

Shehnaaz

I finished curling my hair when the clock struck 5:30 pm and quickly entered my closet to find a decent outfit for tonight. Honestly speaking, I had no clue what to wear. I didn't know if this was a date or a simple dinner. I mean what do you wear to a man's house who you're fucking?

As I said earlier, sex has never been on my top list of priorities which is another reason why I've never had fuck-buddies. Sure I had plenty of one-night stands now and then, but they were just that. I went on dates too, but the majority of them were spent talking for hours about useless stuff and ended with the men talking, sorry, let me correct myself, boasting, about their job and wealth to the point where I just simply gave up going out on dates altogether.

After rummaging inside the closet for a long time, I finally settle for a white shirt dress which stopped a few inches on top of my knees.

After quickly getting dressed, I receive a call through the intercom from the area guard informing me about some driver coming to pick me up

After quickly getting dressed, I receive a call through the intercom from the area guard informing me about some driver coming to pick me up. On cue, a text from Sidharth informs me that his driver is here and I order the security to let him in

By the time I'm outside, I notice a black Audi
SUV parked outside my porch and a middle-aged man of mid-forties coming out of it. He was dressed sharply in an immaculate black suit and looked stoic as ever.

"Ms. Gill, I'll be escorting you to Mr. Shukla's residence" He grates out in a voice that sounds like he chain-smokes all day but knowing Sidharth, I don't think he would ever employ someone who uses cigarettes, let alone
drugs.As I slip inside the warm interior of the lavish car, I lean back on the black leather seat and close my eyes thinking about what will happen when I reach there.

I couldn't help but feel a bit nervous because it's Sidharth we're talking about. The man is the epitome of the word intense.

****

My white suede heels click on the grey marble floors of the foyer as I make my way to the east direction where the grand kitchen was located.
The place was complete dream come true. With high ceilings and glass walls welcoming the stunning vision of Delhi, it was a sight to behold.

I was always the one who enjoyed solitude but nothing beats the feeling of living in a place like this. To some people, the place might represent an ivory tower given to the great space, but to me, it didn't. The lightings were slightly a bit brighter than my home but it contrasted well with the house setting. I placed my purse on one of the white fluffy couch and instantly blush when I see a new couch in the middle of the room where we fucked last night.
Oh well, looks like the maid wasn't able to clean the stain after all...

Speaking of the maid, a woman in her early forties wearing a blue saree, saunters past me and heads to god knows where whilst completely ignoring my existence. I raise my eyebrows in surprise at her behavior and wonder to myself, 'Looks like his staffs don't like me'