Space Appears

"Hey...Where is this?"

"Little chestnut, why are you here?" Shen Yuyu immediately walked to Bian Lili's side and asked when Bian Lili appeared.

"I don't know. I was going to sleep, but I just closed my eyes and got here."

"I'm the same as you, but I arrived half an hour earlier than you, and I found it here. A letter and a medicine bottle."

"What was written on the letter?"

"I didn't write anything, I just introduced the origin of this space and how to use it, as well as the information about the bottle of medicine pill."

" Show me."

"Okay." After Shen Yuyu finished speaking, she handed the letter to Bian Lili.

After Bian Lili took the letter that Shen Yuyu handed her, she quickly browsed the contents of the letter, and knew that the space they were in was called the skill space, and it was the two pieces of jade that she and Shen Yuyu accidentally obtained. derived.

As for the function of this space, it is just like its name. As long as you learn a skill in real life, the space will have unlimited results of that skill, but the number that appears every day is limited, in units of hundreds.

To be honest, Bian Lili felt that this space skill was a bit tasteless, because the era they lived in was very convenient, and basically everything they needed could be bought.

Fortunately, this space is big enough, as big as five football fields, and the time inside is still, she can use it to store things, and the most important point is that everything in this space can be controlled with her mind. Greatly facilitates the use of space.

After Bian Lili knew how to use the space, she looked at Shen Yuyu and said, "Stinky fish, based on my experience in reading novels for many years, the appearance of space is either rebirth or the end of the world, so I think we need to buy a lot of materials and put them in the space.

"Okay, tell me what you want to buy, and I'll let someone buy it tomorrow morning. "Shen Yuyu had no way to refuse Bian Lili's request since he was a child, so he agreed directly without thinking.

"No, you have to buy things yourself, because apart from you and me, you can't let a third person know about the space, not even family members."

Shen Yuyu nodded and agreed after hearing Bian Lili's words. , because his relationship with his family is not as good as the outside world thinks, so he never thought about telling his family about the space.

Seeing that Shen Yuyu agreed not to tell her family about the space, Bian Lili breathed a sigh of relief, and then she said to Shen Yuyu: "Stinky fish, we will work together from tomorrow onwards, I am a girl and will be responsible for clothing and food. And you are a boy, you are responsible for housing, transportation and other life-saving things, what do you think?"

"Okay, just do as you said, do you need me to give you a card?"

"No, although I am not affected by it at home. It's important, but I'm not short of money, so you don't have to worry about me having no money."

"Okay, it's getting late, you should go out to the space to rest."

"I see, you also go out to rest early." After Bian Li finished speaking, she silently said "out" in her heart, and she returned to the room.

But she didn't go to sleep immediately when she returned to the room. Instead, she stretched out her hand and pinched her thigh. It hurts. It seems that she is not dreaming. She really has space.

It's a pity that she can't expose the space, otherwise she will definitely show it off in front of her group of family members who don't look down on her, and make them envy, jealous and hate.

Now that I think about her and Shen Yuyu's fate, it's amazingly similar. They were both born in a big family, but because there are too many children in the family, and they were born in the middle, they were not valued by their family since they were young.

Fortunately, they met each other, so they gradually stopped caring about the attitude of those in the family towards them.

Fortunately, although her family does not like to see her, they have always been generous in terms of money, so she has never been short of money since she was a child. Just looking at the tens of millions of deposits in her small treasury, she knows that she is a poor person. Lord of money.

So she should rest early today, because she will be busy from tomorrow.