Practice

When she returned to the room, she immediately closed the door of the room, and then pulled Shen Yuyu into the space together.

"Hey~ why the space is getting smaller again, haven't we already learned the skill of cooking, why is the space getting smaller?" As soon as Bian Lili entered the space, she found that the space was getting smaller again, so she spoke. asked Shen Yuyu.

"I don't know about this either. Maybe it's because the original owner of our body can cook, so the space feels that the skill of cooking is not something we learned."

"Well, it seems that we are going to learn a lesson tomorrow. It is a skill that the original owner of this body does not know, and then we will see if the space will become smaller. If it does not become smaller, it will prove that our inference is correct."

"Okay."

"Yes, we The purpose of entering the space is to cultivate, so we should cultivate first, so that we can have more protection when we go up the mountain tomorrow."

Shen Yuyu nodded after hearing Bian Lili's words, and then he went into the room and took out two cushions, and then put them among them. A cushion was handed to Bian Lili, and he took the rest of the cushion and walked towards the open space in the center of the space.

When Bian Lili saw that Shen Yuyu went to a place to practice, and that place was quite far from where they stored the supplies, she understood why Shen Yuyu did this, so she also found a place far away from where they stored the supplies to practice. .

At six o'clock the next morning, after Bian Lili withdrew from her practice, she immediately ran excitedly towards the place where Shen Yuyu practiced.

When she ran to Shen Yuyu, she just saw Shen Yuyu open her eyes, so she asked Shen Yuyu, "Stinky fish, how do you feel?"

"My spirit has improved, and I seem to have endless energy."

"I'm the same as you, but it's getting late, we don't have time to practice the moves in the exercises, so we can only wait for the night to enter the space to practice the moves in the exercises."

"Well, I'm going to take a shower, you want together?"

"Of course, but be careful what you say in the future, otherwise people will think you're a hooligan."

"Okay."

After half an hour, Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu took a shower and left the room. Then they opened the door to the kitchen. go.

When they entered the kitchen, they saw that Lu Xueyu had prepared breakfast, so they helped Lu Xueyu bring the breakfast to the dining table.

"Li Li, Xiaoyu, you have one more day off at home today, and you can go to mow the hogweed when you are fully recovered." Lu Xueyu said while serving porridge to Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu.

"Little aunt, Xiaoyu and I are almost in good health. Besides, cutting hogweed won't help much, so Xiaoyu and I plan to go to work today, otherwise I'm afraid that the fake captain who has been hired for too long will have opinions. Yes." Bian Lili said immediately after hearing Lu Xueyu's words.

Because she is going to go hunting with Shen Yuyu in the mountains today, if they stay at home to rest, how can they go up the mountains to hunt and make money.

After hearing Bian Lili's words, Lu Xueyu wanted Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu to rest at home for a few more days, but what Bian Lili said just now reminded her that many people in the team are now staring at the job of cutting hogweed. .

If Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu continue to ask for leave, then the captain might give the work of cutting hogweed to others, and then Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu will not have such an easy job.

So she said to Bian Lili: "Li Li, I can agree with you and Xiaoyu to mow hogweed, but you should mow a little less, don't mow four baskets a day like before."

"Okay."