Make Money

After dinner, Bian Lili was about to pack up the dishes and go to the kitchen to wash them, but she just stretched out her hand when Lu Xueyu kicked her off the table, so she had to go back to the room with Shen Yuyu.

When she entered the room, she closed the door of the room, and then asked Shen Yuyu, "Stinky fish, how much money do you have in your private house?"

"Are you talking about the money of this era or the money we had before we were reborn? "

Of course it's the money of this era. The money we had before we were reborn is now a pile of waste paper and a bunch of useless numbers."

"Oh, then I only have eighty-three cents now."

"You said How much?"

"Eighty and three cents."

"Haha... You are really rich, more than me, because I only have two and five cents."

Shen Yuyu couldn't help but twitch when she heard Bian Lili's words, but When he thought that the rice in this era was only 1.31 jin, he felt that there was nothing wrong with what Bian Lili said, and he was indeed quite rich.

But Bian Lili suddenly asked him how much money he had. Could it be that Bian Lili wants to buy food?

So he asked Bian Lili, "Why do you ask me how much money I have?"

"Of course it's to buy a dowry for my aunt. We can't let my aunt get married without any dowry, right? That little aunt is still not accepted by the team. People are laughing to death."

"You're right to buy a dowry for my sister-in-law, but we can't buy anything with just over a dollar in our hands. Besides, it's not enough to have money to buy things in this era, and tickets are also needed, so we It's not realistic to buy a dowry for my aunt with the money in hand.

Unless we take something out of the space to make a dowry for my aunt."

"No, the quality of the things in the space is too good, it's not at all what we can do now. out, so we need to find another way."

Shen Yuyu fell into deep thought after hearing Bian Lili's words. He had never been so troubled about giving gifts. Just when he was anxious to go out to get some air, he saw the mountains not far away through the window.

So he said to Bian Lili, "Let's go up the mountain."

"Go up the mountain? Yes, why didn't I think of that? When I read those period novels, the female protagonists would basically go up the mountain to catch pheasants and hares. , if we are lucky, we can catch wild boars, and maybe we can catch wild boars on the mountain.

Let alone the dowry of my sister-in-law, our future life will be improved a lot."

"Your idea is very good, But do you think we can kill a wild boar with our current physical condition? So it would be good if we can catch some pheasants and rabbits tomorrow."

Bian Lili heard Shen Yuyu's words and thought that they are no longer adults now The body, but the body of a thirteen-year-old and a twelve-year-old kid.

Even if they have the skills of the previous life, there is no way to use the current body. This is simply a treasure but can't use it. It's really embarrassing.

But when she thought of the exercise that appeared in her mind, she immediately became excited, so she said to Shen Yuyu: "Stinky fish, didn't we get a exercise after taking the medicine pill, or we would enter the space? Go and practice that exercise, maybe there will be unexpected gains."

"Okay, but you go and tell my aunt that we are sleeping first, otherwise she will be anxious when she comes to find us and can't find it."

" Good." Bian Lili opened the door and walked out of the room after finishing speaking.