Rebirth 1

After Bian Lili ordered various barbecues, she sat quietly at the door of the warehouse to watch the sunset. After watching the sunset for a while, she counted her personal property in her mind.

After she counted her personal property, she was a little surprised, because she didn't expect her family to be so thick, and it was estimated that it had something to do with her family who wanted to save face.

Although they don't like her, for the sake of face, they will prepare a gift for her during the festivals, so she has so many jewelry and various brand-name bags.

Just when Bian Lili wanted to convert how much the real estate under her name was worth, she saw the delivery boy coming, so she had to accept the delivery first, and she could only think about other things when she got home.

After Bian Lili received the last batch of takeout for the day, she saw that it was getting dark, so she locked the door of the warehouse and drove home.

Because she arrived home a little late today, and the family had already finished dinner, so she didn't ask the servant to help her prepare dinner, and went upstairs to take a bath.

When she came out of the bathroom after taking a shower, she heard her cell phone ringing, so she walked over and glanced at her cell phone. Seeing that it was from Shen Yuyu, she pressed the answer button.

"Are you free? Come out to eat together." Shen Yuyu said after the phone was connected.

Bian Lili originally wanted to refuse when she heard Shen Yuyu's words, but when she thought that Shen Yuyu might be pulled down by her family alone like her, she said ok.

After more than ten minutes, Bian Lili packed herself up and took the key to prepare to go out.

But when she first opened the door of the room, she had a bad premonition in her heart, so she turned her head to look at the room, closed the door, and then put all the clothes, bags, jewelry and other items in the room. After entering the space, he went out and rushed towards the address given by Shen Yuyu.

When she came to the place agreed with Shen Yuyu, her brows were slightly wrinkled, and then she asked Shen Yuyu: "Why do you think of coming to this kind of place to eat, don't you think it's too noisy?"

"It's alright, at home It's too quiet, I just want to find a lively place."

"Okay, have you ordered the dishes?"

"Not yet, let's see what you want to eat. I'll treat you."

Bian Lili didn't show courtesy to Shen Yuyu after hearing what Shen Yuyu said. She took the menu and ordered five or six of her favorite foods. vegetable.

After she finished ordering, she was about to hand over the menu to Shen Yuyu, but before she could hand it over to Shen Yuyu, she heard swearing after another from the next table, and then only heard a bang, and her consciousness fell into in the dark.

When she woke up again, she saw a completely unfamiliar environment, and before she could think about where it was, a sharp pain came from her head, forcing her to close her newly opened eyes.

Then a strange memory flooded into her mind. It was more than ten minutes after she digested the strange memory in her mind, and then she laughed a few times in her heart, and then closed her eyes again. open.

"Are you a little chestnut?" Shen Yuyu asked when she saw a little girl who looked like Bian Lili lying on the bed when she walked into the room.

Bian Lili heard someone talking to her, and the tone was so familiar, she immediately sat up from the bed, then looked towards the door, and saw a little boy who was eight-point similar to Shen Yuyu.

She was sure that the little boy was Shen Yuyu.