Eve of the Marriage

But she obviously couldn't tell Lu Xueyu what she was thinking at the moment, so she had to bite the bullet and learn how to make underwear with Lu Xueyu.

At four o'clock in the afternoon, Bian Lili finally made the first pants in her life. She saw that the pants were well done except for the waistband that was not elastic.

So she handed the finished underpants to Lu Xueyu and said, "Sister-in-law, I have made the underpants."

"It's so fast, I'll see how it goes." After Lu Xueyu finished speaking, she took Bian Lili and handed it to her her panties.

When she looked at the pants made by Bian Lili, she gave Bian Lili a thumbs up and said, "Our family's Lili's hands are really clever. The pants are much better than mine."

"Sister, don't make me happy. I know what I'm doing myself, but I'm still very satisfied with the panties I made."

"Keep working hard and try to learn to make clothes as soon as possible."

"Okay, I I will work hard, auntie, how are your clothes?"

"The sleeves are still not sewn."

"Then continue to sew, and give me the dinner tonight ." "Okay

, there are still two taels of pickled salt in the cupboard. Meat, you can use her to fry bamboo shoots in the evening, our third aunt will have a good dinner in the evening."

"Okay." After Bian Lili finished speaking, he got up and walked towards the kitchen.

More than an hour later, after Bian Lili brought the last cold salad to the table, she asked Lu Xueyu, "Is Xiaoyu not back yet?"

" No."

"Why haven't you come back so late."

"Should be soon Now, Xiaoyu is not the kind of person who doesn't know how to do things, you see, this is not coming back."

After hearing Lu Xueyu's words, Bian Lili looked at the door, and just saw Shen Yuyu walking into the yard, so she walked out of the main room to face Shen Yuyu asked, "Why did you come back so late today?"

"I also mowed your share of hogweed."

"What? You mowed four baskets of hogweed this afternoon?"

"Yeah."

"You don't have to work so hard.

" You must have enough work points."

After hearing Shen Yuyu's words, Bian Lili understood what Shen Yuyu meant, but seeing Shen Yuyu working so hard, she felt very uncomfortable.

So she helped Shen Yuyu take off the basket on her back, and then said to him: "Go wash your hands, you can eat."

"Okay."

After dinner, Bian Lili washed the tableware and prepared to go back to the room, but she As soon as he walked out of the kitchen, he was stopped by Lu Xueyu.

So she asked Lu Xueyu: "Little aunt, what do you want me to do?"

"You come to my room in a while."

"Okay." After Bian Lili finished speaking, she walked towards her and Shen Yuyu's room go.

When she entered the room, she saw Shen Yuyu sitting on a stool reading a book, she stepped forward and asked Shen Yuyu, "What are you reading?"

"The elementary school textbooks of this era will start in a week. , I want to see what the primary school students of this era are learning."

"Okay, you should rest early tonight, so don't enter the space to practice."

"Why, you're not sleeping here tonight?

" Let me go to her house, I think she should have a lot to say to me tonight."

After Shen Yuyu heard Bian Lili's words, although she was very reluctant to let Bian Lili and Lu Xueyu sleep together, he did not have any The reason stopped him, so he had no choice but to nod in agreement with a dark face.