Breakthrough

"What did you say?" Bian Lili thought she heard Xie Erya wrong after hearing what Xie Erya said, so she asked Xie Erya.

"I told you to stop going to school and earn work points with me."

Bian Lili sneered in her heart after confirming that she had not heard anything wrong, and then said to Girl Xie, "Er Ya, there is nothing wrong with your mind. Well, now how many people want to go to school but can't, and I have the opportunity to go to school but you let me go home to earn work points, you are still not my good friend, why can't you see me well."

"I don't."

" Forget it. Now, I don't care about you, you can do whatever you want, I'm going to send the pig grass to the pig farm." Bian Lili walked towards the pig farm with the pig grass on his back after he finished speaking. .

Xie Erya looked at the back of Bian Lili leaving and stomped her feet fiercely. I don't know if it was her illusion. She felt that Bian Lili had changed a lot, she became smarter than before, and she also changed more than before. beautiful.

No, she can't let Bian Lili continue to develop in the current direction, otherwise no one will help her with her work, and no one will give her food.

At 11:30 noon, after Bian Lili delivered the third hogweed she cut this morning to the pig farm, she walked towards the house.

When she got home, she saw Shen Yuyu cooking porridge in the kitchen, so she asked Shen Yuyu, "When did you learn to cook porridge?"

"The original owner of this body can cook porridge, I just follow the steps in my memory. It's just the operation."

"Then you are also very good. What did you learn this morning?"

 " Soaking the seeds."

"No more?"

You just learned all morning."

"It's not difficult, but there are a lot of details to pay attention to, such as temperature and humidity, and Uncle Wang is very keen on growing food, so he spent the morning with me on how to grow food. , how to grow food."

"Then you are very lucky to meet someone who doesn't hide your secrets."

"Well." 

"Is the porridge ready? My stomach is so hungry." Bring some vegetables out."

"Okay." After Bian Lili finished speaking, he returned to the main room, and then took out a plate of tiger skin chicken feet, a plate of cold salad and a plate of garlic water spinach from the space.

After lunch, Bian Lili did not immediately go out to mow the hogweed, but said to Shen Yuyu: "Stinky fish, I met Xie Erya today, and I suspect she knows who pushed the original owner of our body down the mountain. "

Don't worry, check slowly."

"I know, but we have to focus on Xie Erya, because she is a good breakthrough."

"Okay."

"Are you going to Uncle Wang's house in the afternoon?"

"No need, just go tomorrow morning."

"Then you can go with me to mow the hogweed in the afternoon. I mowed three baskets of hogweed in the morning, and in the afternoon I will cut another basket of hogweed, so that I can earn seven hogweeds a day. Now I understand why so many people in the village are jealous of cutting hogweed."

"Actually, you don't need to work so hard, we don't lack that point of work."

"I know, but in a few days we will I'm going to school, and we won't be able to mow hogweed, so I plan to mow more hogweed in my spare time, otherwise at the end of the year, let alone food, we won't even be able to earn tuition money. ."