Learn Farming

"No, you've already bought enough things, so don't spend any more money. It's too difficult to make money now, and Ganoderma lucidum is not available every day. In the future, you and Xiaoyu will spend more money. So you have to save your money well, and don't spend it indiscriminately."

 "Understood, auntie, put away your things, and teach me to make bone soup in the kitchen."

"Okay."

Bian Lili at seven o'clock in the evening After taking a bath and returning to the house, she asked Shen Yuyu who was sitting at the table sorting out money, "Should we find someone to help you at home?"

"You mean the day of my aunt's wedding?"

"Yes."

"Okay, you Has anyone chosen?"

"Yes, I think Aunt Yueying is good, and she has a good relationship with her sister-in-law, so let's ask her to help at home the day after tomorrow."

"Okay."

"Are you cultivating tonight?" Bian Li Li Zhao asked Shen Yuyu.

"Cultivation."

"Then go into the space to practice, I want to rest tonight."

"Okay, I'll bring the money into the space and put it in your room."

Bian Lili nodded after hearing Shen Yuyu's words, and then she said: Went to bed.

The next morning, after breakfast, Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu went out to mow hogweed with a sack. Because they went out early today, they didn't go up the mountain to catch pheasants and hares, so they quickly cut a sack of hogweed and delivered it to them. Pig farm.

"Li Li, Xiaoyu, did you bring those two hogweeds the day before yesterday?" Wang Changlong asked when Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu entered the pig farm.

"Yes, Uncle Wang, Xiaoyu and I sent the two baskets of hogweed the day before yesterday, but when you weren't there at that time, we filled the book with two baskets of hogweed according to the old rules."

"I see. I'm familiar with your handwriting. I may not be in the pig farm a lot recently, so when you send the pig grass, fill in the number yourself."

"Okay, we know, but Mr. Wang Why do you often stay away from the pig farm?"

"Why, of course, it's for raising seedlings. It's already February, and it will be too late if the rice seeds don't raise seedlings."

After hearing Wang Changlong's words, Bian Lili thought of southern China. Spring ploughing seems to start in February, which is two or three months earlier than in the north. No wonder my sister-in-law went to work in the field so early. It turned out that she was going to plant rice.

"Uncle Wang, can I learn how to grow rice with you?" Shen Yuyu asked Wang Wenlong.

"Yes, yes, but you are still young, and I'm afraid you won't be able to endure the hardships of farming."

"I can."

"Okay, since you're not afraid of suffering, then you can come to my house tomorrow morning to find me, but there are I want to explain one point to you in advance."

"Which point?"

"That is, when the school starts, you and Li Li must go to school for me, but I heard from the school teacher that you and Li Li have good academic performance and are admitted to the commune. Junior high school has a lot of opportunities.

So you and Li Li don't give me a choice at this critical time, our second brigade is still waiting for you two to give us a face."

"Okay." 

"Okay, you can hurry up, I will too. I'm busy."

"Goodbye, Uncle Wang." After Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu finished talking, they turned around and walked outside the pig farm.

When they left the pig farm, Bian Lili asked Shen Yuyu, "Why do you want to learn to farm?"

"For the sake of space energy and to accumulate original funds, when I learn to farm, we will not be able to do it again. lack of food."