Hide Something

Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu saw that Lu Xueyu had said so, and it was difficult for them both to say refusal, but when they thought that Lu Xueyu was going to get married in three days, they said to Lu Xueyu: "Little aunt, won't you want to marry in three days? Are you married to Uncle Kang, so we can handle the matter of raising the chickens by ourselves."

When Lu Xueyu heard Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu mentioning the marriage, a flash of sadness flashed in her eyes, but he soon became overwhelmed. He calmed down and urged Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu to eat quickly.

Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu nodded after hearing Lu Xueyu's words, and then they picked up chopsticks to eat.

After more than half an hour after lunch, Bian Lili asked Shen Yuyu after Lu Xueyu went out to work, "Stinky fish, have you noticed that my sister-in-law's mood is not right?"

" No."

"Why not, just now When we mentioned my aunt's marriage in three days, my aunt's eyes were obviously wrong, and I think my aunt must be hiding something from us."

"What do you want to do?"

"I'm going to go to Uncle Kang and ask what's going on. "

It's better for me to go. You're a girl. It's inconvenient for you to ask about some things, and Uncle Kang can't tell you."

"Then let's go together. Anyway, I want to go out and get familiar with the surrounding environment."

"Okay." After Shen Yuyu finished speaking, she took out the key from the drawer of the dining table, and walked out of the house with Bian Lili.

"Li Li, Xiaoyu, are you two feeling better?" Guan Yueying asked when she saw Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu.

"Aunt Yueying, Xiaoyu and I are almost in good health, thank you for your concern."

"That's fine, that's fine... Wait, Li Li, can you speak?"

"Yeah, I When I woke up, I found that I could talk."

"This...this is amazing."

"Who said no? Not only can I speak, but Xiaoyu's ears can also hear voices. We are lucky this time."

"What? Xiaoyu's ears can also hear?"

"Yeah."

" Then you are really lucky this time. Originally, I was thinking that after Xueyu got married, the life of the two of you would be difficult. Now it's better. The big problems of the two of you have been broken, and the life of the two of you will definitely be in the future. It will get better and better."

"By your auspicious words, Xiaoyu and I have something to do, so let's go first."

"Go, go, I'm going home to feed the pigs too, when we have Let's talk when we're free."

"Okay." Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu walked towards Kang Aiguo's work place after finishing speaking.

When they came to the place where Kang Aiguo was working, they saw Kang Aiguo was digging the ground with a hoe, so Bian Lili stepped forward and said to Kang Aiguo: "Uncle Kang, I have something to ask you, I don't know if you have time now. "

Kang Aiguo stopped when he heard Bian Lili's words, then he raised his head to look at Bian Lili, and after a while he said, "Wait for me, I'll go to the scorer. Please take a leave of absence."

"Then Xiaoyu and I will wait for you under the tree over there."

"Okay."

After Kang Aiguo left, Bian Lili said to Shen Yuyu, "Stinky fish, I just said that my aunt has something to hide. Come with us, otherwise Uncle Kang's attitude towards us will not be like this."

"Well."

"Let's go, let's go down to that tree, Uncle Kang should be back in a while."

"Okay." After Shen Yuyu finished speaking, she said He followed behind Bian Lili and walked towards the tree not far away.