Ask for Help

Bian Lili's heart trembled for some reason when she heard Shen Yuyu's words, and then she said to Shen Yuyu: "I will also find something to learn as soon as possible."

"No, you just need to take care of yourself, and the rest Give it to me." 

"Okay, but I still want to learn something. After all, the things I learned in my previous life have no room for use in this era."

"Okay."

"Let's go, let's continue to mow the hogweed." Bian After Li Li finished speaking, she quickened her pace and walked towards the back mountain.

When Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu returned home at 11:30 noon, they saw that Lu Xueyu had already prepared a meal waiting for them, so they quickly went to the kitchen to wash their hands and sat down at the dining table.

After Lu Xueyu sat down with Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu, she put down her half-sewn clothes, gave Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu a bowl of pumpkin porridge each, and said to them, "Let's eat, I will fry it for you at noon. Fried bamboo shoots with covered vegetables."

"Thank you aunt."

After lunch, Bian Lili helped Lu Xueyu to wash the dishes, and said to Lu Xueyu: "Little aunt, I want to go out and play with friends later."

"Okay, let Xiaoyu . I'll go with you."

"No, we are all girls, Xiaoyu will be very uncomfortable going there."

"Then you go by yourself, but don't go to the river, the current is very fast, if you fall into the river I can't even save you."

"I know, I definitely won't go to the river, then I'll go out." After Bian Lili finished speaking, he ran towards the door.

When she ran outside the door, she slowed down and walked towards Guan Yueying's house.

Originally, she wanted to bring something to the door, because Guan Yueying's mother-in-law was a person who couldn't afford to be early.

But when she thought of her current status, she stopped thinking about bringing things to the door. She should wait for the day when her sister-in-law gets married and then give the gift to Guan Yueying.

"Li Li, why did you come to my house?" Guan Yueying asked Bian Lili when Bian Lili entered her yard.

"Aunt Yueying, I'm here today to ask you for help."

"What?"

"Isn't my aunt going to marry Uncle Kang tomorrow, so I want to ask you to come to my house for help tomorrow."

"No problem . , I will go to your house tomorrow morning, and Xueyu has come to the end of her hard work."

"Yeah, in order to raise me and Xiaoyu, my aunt not only wastes a lot of effort, but also delays her own life events. It's a pity that I and I Xiaoyu is still young and can't help my aunt."

After Guan Yueying heard Bian Lili's words, she knew that Bian Lili had misunderstood what she had just said, so she hurriedly said to Bian Lili: "Li Li, you misunderstood. I just said that Xueyu did not come because of you and Xiaoyu, but because of other things.

But those things have passed for a long time, and they are between adults, so I won't tell you more. In short, you and Xiaoyu are not a burden to Xueyu, you are her lucky stars, if it weren't for your arrival, Xueyu would not be able to hold on long ago."

Bian Lili was very curious about Guan Yue after hearing what Guan Yueying said. The things that Ying said she didn't tell her more, but she also knew that even if she asked Guan Yueying, she would not tell her, so she nodded at Guan Yueying, indicating that she knew.

"Go home quickly. After tomorrow, your sister-in-law will be someone else's family, so you should spend more time with your sister-in-law before she gets married."

"I know, then I'll go home."

"Okay. ."