Buy buy buy 5

When Bian Lili arrived at the warehouse, it was already past eight in the morning. After she opened the door of the warehouse, she took out her mobile phone and started ordering takeout.

Since fast food shops such as milk tea and fried chicken have not yet opened at this time, she had to order breakfast such as dumplings, wontons, noodles and noodles first.

After she ordered breakfast, she saw that she had nothing to do, so she took out her tablet and downloaded novels, movies and TV series.

When she added novels, movies and TV series of the genres she liked to the download list, she saw several delivery guys coming towards her, so she put the tablet in the car and stood there Waiting for the delivery boy to arrive at the door of the warehouse.

More than an hour later, after Bian Lili received all the takeaways she ordered, she went into the warehouse and put all the takeaways into the space, then took out her mobile phone and continued to order takeaways.

This time, all she ordered were milk tea, fried chicken, pizza, cakes and other "junk food", just like her favorite kumquat lemon tea and Yangzhi Ganlu, she ordered 500 cups each, but in order not to drink To attract the attention of others, she ordered these things from several stores.

After Bian Lili ordered all kinds of "junk food" that she liked to eat, she remembered the stew she ate the day before, so she found the boss's phone number in the address book and dialed it.

After she got on the phone, she directly ordered a hundred portions of the ravioli from the boss, not because she didn't want to order more, but because the ravioli in that store only served more than 100 meals a day, so she couldn't make it all. , even if she wants the boss to be unwilling.

More than two hours later, the second batch of takeaways ordered by Bian Lili were all delivered. She put them all into the space just like the first time, and continued to take out her mobile phone to order takeaways.

After wandering around on the takeout software, she planned to order some meals, such as various rice bowls, stir-fries, etc., so as not to have no time to cook and no food to eat.

After ordering the third batch of takeout, Bian Lili opened the car door and picked up the tablet. Seeing that the novels, movies and TV series that she had added to the list had been downloaded, she added all her favorite Conan and Maruko to the download list. .

As soon as she put the tablet back in the car, she heard the phone ringing. She thought it was a takeaway call, but she picked up the phone and saw that it was from Shen Yuyu, so she pressed the answer button.

"Where are you?" Shen Yuyu asked after the call.

"In the warehouse in the suburbs, how about you, how are things going?"

"It's done, I'll find you right now."

"No, you help me buy delicious food in the city, you should know Which stores do I like to eat, those stores don't offer takeaway, so I can't order food from those stores."

"Okay, is there anything else I need to do?"

"Yes, I forgot. I bought seafood, you know I like crabs, shrimps and other seafood very much, so you go buy some for me."

"Okay."

"I'll hang up first, I see a takeaway brother coming towards me. It 's over."

"Well."

After Bian Lili hung up the phone, the delivery boy's motorcycle just stopped at the door of the warehouse, so she started a new round of receiving takeaways.

By the time she received this batch of takeaways, it was already past five in the evening, so she planned to order the last batch of takeaways today.

If I asked her why she ordered takeout so late, it was because the barbecue restaurant only opened at night, like the charcoal grilled lamb chops she liked to eat only at night, so she ordered takeout so late.