Department Store Shopping

Half an hour later, Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu came to the door of the department store. She was a little excited when she saw the three-storey building in front of her, because it was the tallest building she saw after being reborn in this era.

"Why don't you go in?" Shen Yuyu asked Bian Lili when she saw Bian Lili standing at the door of the department store and didn't go in.

"Come in here." After Bian Lili finished speaking, he walked towards the department store.

When she entered the department store, she was instantly attracted by the things sold in it, because she had only seen those things on TV or books before, and had never really seen the real thing, so what are you looking at now? feel strange.

Shen Yuyu saw that Bian Lili was in high spirits, he did not disturb her, but stood beside her to protect her.

A few minutes later, Bian Lili read all the things sold on the first floor, and then she said to Shen Yuyu: "Let's go shopping."

"Do you know what to buy?"

"Yes, the things you want to buy for marriage are nothing more than Sunflower seeds, peanuts, candy, drinks and other things, do we need to buy other things besides these?"

"No, most people in this era get married just to give out some candy, as for the rest, they don't need to be prepared. In addition, my aunt is only our two relatives, so when my aunt gets married, we don't need to prepare wine, and naturally we don't need to prepare drinks."

"Then we will buy candy first, and then go to buy a dowry for my aunt." Bian Lili said After he finished speaking, he walked towards the counter selling candy.

When she came to the counter selling candy, she saw that there were only two kinds of candies in the counter, so she asked Shen Yuyu, "How many candy tickets do we have?"

"Two catties."

"Then I will buy a catty of fruit candy and Is a pound of white rabbit toffee okay?"

"Yes." After Shen Yuyu finished speaking, she took out all the tickets Chen Qi gave them to Bian Lili, and then said to Bian Lili, "You can buy whatever you want. Buy it, I can support you."

Bian Lili nodded after hearing Shen Yuyu's words, then took the ticket that Shen Yuyu handed her, and said to the salesman, "Comrade, I want a pound of fruit candy and a pound of white rabbit toffee.

" Two cents plus two catties of candy tickets."

After hearing the salesperson's words, Bian Lili took out two yuan and eighty cents from the small cloth bag on his back and handed it to the salesperson, and then looked for it from the stack of tickets that Shen Yuyu handed her. She handed out the candy ticket to the salesperson, and then she stood quietly in front of the counter and waited for the salesperson to weigh the candy.

"Little girl, where did you get so many tickets?" The salesman asked Bian Lili envy and hatred when he saw the big stack of tickets in Bian Lili's hand when he was looking for candy tickets.

"I saved it, my family is going to have a wedding ceremony. It took our whole family to save it for a long time."

After hearing Bian Lili's words, the salesman lost interest in the tickets in Bian Lili's hand, and then she Go and weigh candy for Bian Lili.

A few minutes later, after Bian Lili handed the purchased candy to Shen Yuyu, she stood on the spot and sorted out the stack of tickets in her hand.

When she sorted out the tickets in her hand and saw that many tickets were about to expire, she said to Shen Yuyu: "Xiaoyu, a lot of the tickets Chen Qi gave us are about to expire, I think I spent them all today. "

Okay, but how did you change your name for me?"

"Hey...Isn't this outside, so of course I want to give you some face, so I'll call you Xiaoyu when there are people in the future, and then when no one is there." You stinky fish."

Shen Yuyu nodded after hearing Bian Lili's words and agreed, although he didn't care that Bian Lili called him "stinky fish", after all, Bian Lili had always called him that in his previous life. Yes, he is already immune.

However, the current social environment is different from the previous life, and there are some aspects that need special attention, so it would be good for Bian Lili to modify his name. "