Token

When Bian Lili came to Lu Xueyu's room, she saw that Lu Xueyu was packing things, so she stepped forward and asked Lu Xue: "Little aunt, is there anything I can help you with?"

"No, I will pack everything that should be packed. It's almost time for you to sleep with my aunt tonight, I have a lot to tell you."

"Of course, I haven't slept with my aunt for a long time."

"Yeah, since you went to school, I haven't slept with me again, time flies so fast, you all grew up in the blink of an eye, and I'm old too."

Bian Lili's head was full of black lines after hearing Lu Xueyu's words, and Lu Xueyu is only twenty-nine this year. Years old is the best years of life, and it has nothing to do with old age.

In addition, Lu Xueyu has never given birth to a child, and there are no bad relatives at home. Apart from going to work and working hard, life is going well, so Lu Xueyu looks like a girl in her early twenties. old.

She didn't understand where Lu Xueyu came to the conclusion that she was getting old. No, she had to help Lu Xueyu to correct her thoughts.

So she said to Lu Xueyu: "Little aunt, you are not old at all, and people's life is very long. You have only lived one-third of your life, and not even half of it, so you are still very young."

"Really? Twenty-nine years old is really not old? Many people in our village have become grandmothers in their thirties."

"That's because they gave birth to children early."

 "Okay, we won't talk about this, come here, I have Something for you."

"What?"

"You can open it yourself." After Lu Xueyu finished speaking, she handed the cloth bag in her hand to Bian Lili.

After Bian Lili took the cloth bag that Lu Xueyu handed her, she opened the cloth bag, and then she saw a dragon, a phoenix and two jade pendants. Judging from the fineness and carving work of these two jade pendants, they didn't look like the same. It is something that Lu Xueyu can have.

So she asked Lu Xueyu, "Little aunt, this jade pendant..."

"This jade pendant fell from both of you when I picked up you and Xiaoyu, but the time when I picked up you and Xiaoyu was different, but the jade pendant that fell from both of you is a pair. I want to come to you. The parents of the two families should know each other, but I don't know why they threw you and Xiaoyu into the back mountain of our village."

Bian Lili didn't look at Yupei again after listening to Lu Xueyu's words, but quickly to repackage the jade pendant.

Then he opened his mouth and said, "No matter why they don't want me and Xiaoyu, it doesn't matter to me and Xiaoyu anymore, because we have the best sister-in-law in the world, whether we have parents or not is important to us. It 's the same."

"How can you kid think like this, although they threw you to the back mountain, I can see that they did it as a last resort.

Because if they really don't want you, why should they hang up such a precious jade pendant? To your neck, so if one day your parents come, my aunt hopes you can give them a chance, don't deny them directly because they left you behind."

Bian Lili nodded slightly after hearing Lu Xueyu's words. Looking down, although she doesn't care about whether she has parents or not, the original owner of her body should hope to find her biological parents.

In that case, she didn't mind giving them a chance to see what was the reason they threw her and Shen Yuyu to the back of the mountain one after the other.