Full Load

After Bian Lili left the supply and marketing cooperative, she saw the meat stall that Lu Xiangying mentioned, so she walked up to the big man sitting in front of the meat stall and asked, "Comrade, how do you sell these bones?"

"Take all the fifty cents. Go."

When Bian Lili heard the big man's words, he immediately took out fifty cents from his bag and handed it to the big man: "Comrade, please help me wrap the bones."

"Okay."

After Bian Lili bought the bones, she He asked Shen Yuyu, "What time is it now?"

"It's half past two."

"Then let's go to the entrance of the county seat, or we won't be able to catch the ox cart."

"Okay."

After more than ten minutes, Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu came to the entrance of the county town. They could not help but breathe a sigh of relief when they saw that Wu Shugen was still there, and then walked towards Wu Shugen.

"Li Li, you're here. I thought you didn't go back in my ox cart."

"How come, since we said that we will go back in your ox cart, we will go back in your ox cart."

Wu Shugen listened . After Bian Lili's words, the smile on his face has never been broken. He likes people who keep their promises the most, but unfortunately, young people nowadays can't do this more and more.

"Uncle Wu, shouldn't we just go back in your ox cart?" Bian Lili asked Wu Shugen after getting on the ox cart.

"Why, they are all sitting under the tree over there."

Bian Lili looked in the direction of Wu Shugen's finger after hearing Wu Shugen's words, and then she saw five or six women sitting under the tree talking If you look at them, they are very familiar, it seems that they are all from the same village.

"It's almost time, I'll call them over, you two sit next to me, and the front of the car is not so bumpy." Wu Shugen looked at the sun and said to Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu.

"Thank you, Uncle Wu." After Bian Lili finished speaking, she sat down with Shen Yuyu in the seat closest to Wu Shugen.

An hour later, the ox cart stopped at the fork between the South Gate Production Brigade and the East Gate Production Brigade. Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu got off the car and thanked Wu Shugen, then gave Wu Shugen a dime, and headed towards the South Gate Production Brigade. Go that way.

After more than ten minutes, Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu returned home. Fortunately, it was time for work, and they didn't meet anyone on the road, otherwise they would have to explain to those people where the money for their purchases came from.

"Li Li, Xiaoyu, why did you buy so many things back? Did you spend all your money?" Seeing that Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu bought the two baskets, Lu Xueyu exclaimed at Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu. Shen Yuyu asked.

"No, how could it be possible to use all the money for such things? That Ganoderma lucidum sold for 70 yuan, and we only spent 40 yuan on these things. Sister, come and see what good things I bought."

When Lu Xueyu heard that Bian Lili said that she had spent forty yuan, she only had the number forty in her mind. She did not expect that Bian Lili would spend so much money. What would happen if Bian Lili continued like this? ?

So she immediately asked Bian Lili to stand in front of her, then looked at Bian Lili seriously and said, "Li Li, do you know what's wrong?"

"What?" Bian Lili was confused by Lu Xueyu's words. water, so she asked Lu Xueyu.

"I mean, do you know it's wrong that you spent so much money today?"

"Little aunt, I bought everything I should have bought today, and I don't think there's anything wrong with it."

"You...you are really making me angry. Damn, do you know how much forty yuan is? That's enough money to marry two wives, you just spend it in one go, and who else will dare to marry you back home as a wife."