Dark Grid

After hearing what Guan Hongxing said, Shen Yuyu did not immediately hand over the wooden box in her hand to Guan Hongxing, but looked at Bian Lili.

When he saw Bian Lili nodded at him, he walked up to Guan Hongxing and handed the wooden box in his hand to Guan Hongxing.

After Guan Hongxing took the wooden box from Shen Yuyu's hand, he took out his eyes from his pocket and put them on, and then began to study the wooden box seriously.

After more than ten minutes, Guan Hongxing covered the wooden box, and then handed it back to Shen Yuyu: "This is a good wooden box. Remember to keep it well after you take it home."

Shen Yuyu nodded after hearing Guan Hongxing's words, He took the wooden box from Guan Hongxing's hand, then took out ten dollars from his pocket and put it into Guan Hongxing's hand, then took Bian Lili and walked out of the waste station.

Guan Hongxing gave a meaningful smile as he watched Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu leave, and then he closed his eyes and continued listening to the radio.

Bian Lili asked Shen Yuyu after he left the junk station, "What do you mean by those words that the junk station master said? Could it be that the wooden box I found is a treasure?"

Shen Yuyu shook her head after hearing Bian Lili's words. Then he said, "The wooden box is made of ordinary mahogany, which is not valuable."

"Why did the junkyard master let us keep the wooden box properly?"

"I don't know that, but I just saw him from time to time. I hit the wooden box with my hand, maybe there are hidden compartments in the wooden box."

Bian Lili's eyes lit up immediately after hearing Shen Yuyu's words, and then she asked Shen Yuyu: "Can you find the hidden compartments in the wooden box? "I'll give it a try."

"Then I'll give you the wooden box."

"Yeah."

"By the way, did you give the junkyard master a big unity?" "

Yes, I gave us The money for those things that were collected secretly is also counted as the uncle of the junkyard."

"You're right in doing this. Even if we don't take those things, there is a high chance that they will turn into garbage and send them to the garbage station, but gentlemen love money in a proper way, so we still have to give the money we should give."

"Well . "

What time is it now?"

"Two forty."

"Then let's go to the entrance of the county seat, otherwise we won't be able to catch the ox cart."

"Okay."

After more than ten minutes, Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu came to the county seat . At the entrance, they saw Wu Shugen standing by the ox cart smoking dry cigarettes, and many people were already sitting on the ox cart.

So they walked quickly to the ox cart and said to Wu Shugen: "Uncle Wu, I'm so sorry, we're late."

"No, you came at just the right time, but there are still a few people who haven't arrived, so you go to the ox cart first. Sit down."

"Okay." After Bian Lili finished speaking, she sat on the ox cart with Shen Yuyu.

After Shen Yuyu sat on the ox cart, Ge Jianzhong asked Shen Yuyu in a low voice, "Have you bought the things I asked you to buy?"

"I bought it."

"Thank you, I will go to your house to get it in the evening. "

No, I'll send it to you."

" I'm so embarrassed."

 "I'm not embarrassed."

 "Then it's hard for you."

Without waiting any longer, I got on the bullock cart and drove the bullock cart back to the village.

An hour later, the ox cart stopped in the middle of the fork. Bian Lili got off the ox cart and handed Wu Shugen a dime. Then she and Shen Yuyu walked towards the brigade.