What Happened

A few minutes later, Kang Aiguo asked for a good leave, and he walked towards the tree Bian Lili mentioned.

When he came under the tree, he saw that Bian Lili was already waiting for him under the tree, so he asked Bian Lili: "Li Li, what are you looking for me for?"

"Uncle Kang, I actually I came to you today mainly to ask what happened between you and my sister."

"Didn't your sister tell you what happened between me and her?"

"No, if I did, I wouldn't come. You."

Kang Aiguo's expression became more complicated when he heard Bian Lili's words, because he didn't expect that Lu Xueyu hadn't told their children about their marriage cancellation at this time. The two picked children see more than anything else.

"Uncle Kang, can you tell me what happened between you and my sister-in-law?" Bian Lili asked again when Kang Aiguo didn't speak for a long time.

"The marriage between your sister-in-law and I has been cancelled."

"What? Aren't you and my sister-in-law going to get married in three days? Why did you want to cancel the marriage at this juncture? Did you do something to be sorry to my sister? things?"

"No, how could I possibly do something that's sorry for Xueyu."

"Then why did you cancel the marriage? It can't be my aunt who did the things that I'm sorry for you, my aunt is not that kind of person."

"Xueyu didn't do anything that was sorry for me."

"Since you didn't do anything that was sorry for my aunt, and my aunt didn't do anything to hurt you, why did you cancel the marriage?"

"Because of you."

"Because of us? Said, Xiaoyu and I have never stopped my aunt from marrying you, not only did we not stop it, we are also very willing to let my aunt marry you, because we know that you will be good to my aunt."

"I know you didn't stop Xueyu from marrying me, but Xueyu was afraid of you falling off the mountain this time. She was afraid that no one would take care of you after she married me. She was afraid that you would get hurt again after she married me. In short, she chose to cancel the marriage for you."

Bian Lili's eyes turned red after hearing Kang Aiguo's words, she had never experienced any kind of family since she was a child, so now she knows that someone cares about her so much, even for the sake of She could sacrifice her own happiness, and she couldn't help but want to cry.

Seeing Bian Lili's eyes turning red, Shen Yuyu stretched out his hand and rubbed Bian Lili's head, then asked Kang Aiguo, "Uncle Kang, do you still want to marry my aunt?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then. You continue to prepare for the marriage, as for my aunt, leave it to me and Li Li, and we will convince her to marry you."

"Is what you said true?" Kang Aiguo asked excitedly to Shen Yuyu after hearing Shen Yuyu's words.

"Naturally it's true, because Li Li and I both want my aunt to be happy, and my aunt is not too young now, I and Li Li don't want her to spend a lifetime on us, a good person like her should be happy.

So Kang Uncle, you must be nice to my aunt, otherwise Lili and I will not let you go."

"Don't worry, I will definitely be nice to Xueyu, just like you said, Xueyu is a good woman, and it would be great to marry her. My good fortune.

So I will definitely treat her well. If you don't believe me, you can watch it. If I treat Xueyu a little bit badly, you can take Xueyu away."