Rebirth 2

It's a pity that the body she was reborn was dumb and couldn't speak, so she jumped from the bed to the ground and ran towards Shen Yuyu.

When she came to Shen Yuyu, she directly took Shen Yuyu's hand and wrote in Shen Yuyu's palm: "I am Bian Lili, I have been reborn to this body for some reason, and you are reborn just like me. "Yes."

  "Then do you have the memory of the original owner ?"

"Yes."

  " That 's great, let's check if the space is following you." 

"Yes, I have already entered the space. " You go and close the door, and then we enter the space." 

"Okay." After Shen Yuyu finished speaking, she went to close the door of the room, and then took Bian Lili's hand and entered the space together. As soon as Bian Lili entered the space, she walked towards the place where the small porcelain bottle was placed. When she read the letter before, she said that the medicine in the bottle can make people reborn. Now she and Shen Yuyu are dumb and deaf, so now is the best time for them to take the medicine pill, and they have no reason not to. So she picked up the small porcelain bottle and made an eating motion towards Shen Yuyu, then poured out a pill and ate it in her mouth. Shen Yuyu saw that Bian Lili had taken the medicine pill before him, and his face turned black, because he didn't know whether the medicine pill had any side effects, so Bian Lili just took the medicine pill like that, if something happened to Bian Lili What does he do.?  So he ate the pill left in the bottle without even thinking about it. In short, he would not live alone in the world. Even if he died, he would die with Bian Lili. She would never leave him alone. people. "It hurts...how can it be so painful." Bian Lili was about to ask Shen Yuyu how she felt after taking the medicine pill, when a sharp pain came from her body, and she rolled directly on the ground.

Seeing Bian Lili rolling on the ground because of the pain, Shen Yuyu wanted to go up and hug Bian Lili, but as soon as the other person squatted down, he felt a piercing pain that made him fall to the ground.

After more than two hours, Bian Lili noticed that the pain in her body was gradually easing, and she used the strength of breastfeeding to climb towards Shen Yuyu.

When she climbed to Shen Yuyu's side, she asked Shen Yuyu, "How are you? Are you still holding on?"

"It's alright, I don't feel that pain anymore, can you talk now?

" Is it possible to speak, and your ears can hear it?"

"Well."

"It seems that the two of us have really been reborn. By the way, there is a practice method in my mind, but that practice method can only make We are stronger than ordinary people, but not as powerful as immortal cultivators. What about you, do you have any exercises in your mind?"

"Yes."

"That's really great. With these two exercises, we also have them in this world. "

Well, do you want to take a bath?"

"Why did you ask this all of a sudden?"

"Look at your hand."

Bian Lili immediately looked at her hand after hearing Shen Yuyu's words, and then She saw that there was thick dirt on her hands, and there was an unpleasant sour smell from the dirt, which almost didn't make her faint.

Just now, she had to focus all her attention on Shen Yuyu and the extra exercise in her mind, and didn't pay attention to anything else at all. At this moment, she just wanted to die on the spot.

"Go and take a bath in the house I built. There is water in it. I'll go find your clothes for you."

"No, I'll find it myself." She walked to the warehouse of clothes, and then she chose a set of pajamas and quickly entered the house built by Shen Yuyu to take a bath.