Venomous Snake

After breakfast, Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu went out and walked towards the back mountain with the basket on their backs.

Since they left early, they didn't meet a single person on the way, which saved them a lot of trouble.

After more than ten minutes, Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu came to the foot of the back mountain. They glanced around and saw that there was no one around, so they quickly ran towards the mountain.

They didn't stop until they ran into the mountain.

"Stinky fish, where are we going to find pheasants and hares?" Bian Lili asked Shen Yuyu after resting for a while.

"I don't know, but if we go inside, we should be able to meet pheasants and hares."

"Then let's go inside. By the way, didn't you buy something for self-defense? Quickly take two out."

Shen Yuyu listened . After reaching Bian Lili's words, he took a wooden warehouse and a dagger from the space, and then he handed the dagger to Bian Lili and said, "Be careful, don't hurt yourself."

"Don't worry, I have a scalpel . It's so slippery, how could it be hurt by this knife, but where did you get the wooden warehouse?"

"Black market."

"Sure enough money can make ghosts run the mill, let's go, let's go into the mountains to see, maybe I can get a wild boar."

"Okay."

Half an hour later, Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu entered the deep mountain, because basically no one came here, so the ground was covered with thick leaves, and the environment was particularly humid, giving people A very bad feeling.

"Don't move." Shen Yuyu saw a pheasant not far away, and was about to turn her head and tell Bian Lili that he had found a pheasant.

But when he turned his head and saw a poisonous snake on the tree Bian Lili was standing on, he was so frightened that he immediately shouted at Bian Lili.

After hearing Shen Yuyu's words, Bian Lili thought that Shen Yuyu had found a pheasant or a hare behind her, so she stood there obediently and didn't move.

Seeing Bian Lili standing there obediently, Shen Yuyu breathed a sigh of relief, and then he raised the wooden warehouse to aim at the poisonous snake's seven inches, and killed the poisonous snake with a bang.

"Are you all right?" Shen Yuyu immediately rushed to Bian Lili after killing the poisonous snake and asked Bian Lili.

"It's okay, did you kill a pheasant or a hare just now?"

"Neither."

"What? You didn't kill a pheasant or a hare, so you probably killed a wild boar."

"You didn't kill a wild boar, I A poisonous snake was killed, and now that poisonous snake is hanging on the branch above your head."

After hearing Shen Yuyu's words, Bian Lili reflexively raised her head and looked at the branch, and then she saw a smashed head. The snake was so frightened that she swallowed unconsciously.

Fortunately, in her previous life, she secretly learned surgery and performed a lot of surgeries, so she didn't feel bloody when she saw a poisonous snake whose head was beaten to pieces. She was afraid just because she was afraid of mollusks.

"Okay, it's alright, it's dead, aren't you trying to catch a pheasant and a hare? I saw a pheasant just now, and I'll take you there to catch it." Seeing Bian Lili's obviously frightened look, Shen Yuyu stretched out his hand Rubbing Bian Lili's head, he pulled Bian Lili towards the direction the pheasant fled.

When Bian Lili heard Shen Yuyu say that he had found a pheasant, she immediately forgot about the poisonous snake, and followed Shen Yuyu to find the pheasant excitedly.

When Shen Yuyu saw Bian Lili regained her vitality, the corner of his mouth twitched involuntarily, and then he clenched Bian Lili's hand and took Bian Lili to find the pheasant that escaped.