Organize Memory

When she came out of the shower, she saw that Shen Yuyu had also taken a bath, so she went to the sofa in the living room and sat down, and said to Shen Yuyu, "Let's talk."

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Let's talk about us first . The extra memory in my mind, if the memory in my mind is not wrong, we should be reborn to the f province, Nanshi, Yanxian, Feiyue Commune, and Nanmen Production Brigade in 1972.

The name of your body is the same as yours, Shen Yuyu, who is twelve years old this year, and the name of my body is the same as mine, Bian Lili, who is thirteen years old this year.

And you and I were met by a man named Lu Xueyu An orphan picked up and raised by a woman.

In addition, Lu Xueyu will be married in three days, and our body chooses to stay in this home in order not to drag Lu Xueyu.

As for the rest, it is trivial, nothing is worth taking. Come out and say it.

Do you have anything to add?"

"Yes, do you know how the original owner of our body died?"

"I don't know, there is no memory of this part in my mind."

"In his mind, the original owner of our body was pushed down the mountain and fell to his death, but we don't know who pushed it."

"It seems that we not only have to face unfamiliar environments and lives, but also beware of dark places. However, since we have used other people's bodies, we must find out their murderers and take revenge for them.

In addition, we must be filial to Lu Xueyu for the original owner of our body, and we know from memory that Lu Xueyu She is also a woman with a hard life."

Shen Yuyu nodded after hearing Bian Lili's words, and then said, "Let's go out of the space first, and Lu Xueyu will be off work soon."

"Okay."

When Lu Xueyu came home from work, she didn't bother to wash her hands, and immediately came to the door of Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu's room, but she couldn't push the door open a few times, so she knocked on the door and shouted into the house. Said: "Li Li, Xiaoyu, why did you two lock the door, open the door for auntie."

Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu didn't expect Lu Xueyu to come back as soon as they left the space, so they looked at each other and said Go to the door and open the door.

"Li Li, why did you get out of bed? You are about to lie down on the bed. Doctor Wang said that you need to rest for a while, otherwise the root of the disease will remain." Lu Xueyu saw Bian when the door opened. Li Li stood in front of her, and she immediately said to Bian Li.

"Little aunt, my body is no longer in serious trouble, you don't have to be so nervous."

 "Why is there no serious problem, wait... Did you talk just now?"

"Yes, I can talk now."

"Really... ...Really?"

"Really, I actually found myself able to make a sound after I fell off the mountain, but at that time I wasn't sure if I could speak, so I didn't tell you."

"Okay, that's great. Well, God has opened your eyes now, and you are blessed by misfortune. I will say that our family Li Li is a lucky child."

"Hehe..."

"By the way, Xiaoyu, can your ears hear the sound?" Lu Xueyu thought that Bian Lili fell down and cured the mute, then Shen Yuyu fell down the mountain to cure the deafness, so she asked Shen Yuyu expectantly.

"Okay, I can hear the voice now."

"Woo woo..., woo woo..."

"Little aunt, why are you crying?" Bian Lili asked Lu Xueyu when she saw that Lu Xueyu was suddenly crying.

"I didn't cry, I'm happy. I see who else in the team dares to gossip about you in the future. If they dare, I will tear their mouths."