Get Married 1

After hearing Lu Xueyu's words, Bian Lili knew that Lu Xueyu would definitely not accept the ten dollars today, so she directly collected the money.

Anyway, she will have the opportunity to be filial to Lu Xueyu in the future, so there is no need to rush this moment. Seeing that Bian Lili had put away the money, Lu Xueyu said to Bian Lili, "It's getting late, turn off the kerosene lamp and go to bed."

After a rustling sound of getting dressed, she opened her eyes and asked Lu Xueyu who was getting dressed: "Little aunt, what time is it?"

"It's almost five o'clock."

"When will Uncle Kang pick you up?"

"Nine o'clock in the morning."

"Then do you want to sleep a little longer?"

"No, I still have some things to sort out. You continue to sleep, and when it's o'clock, I will ask Xiaoyu to call you."

"No more sleep, I got up to help my sister-in-law organize together, by the way, yesterday I asked Aunt Yueying to come to the house to help, she should be there soon."

"When did you go to find Yueying?"

"It was noon yesterday, my sister-in-law got married today, what happened to the family? There must be an adult in charge."

Lu Xueyu felt warm when she heard Bian Lili's words, so she walked to the bed and rubbed Bian Lili's hair, and said to Bian Lili, "Squint for a while. , I'll make breakfast, and I'll wake you up when the meal is ready."

"No, I'm a bride today, so how can I go to the kitchen to make breakfast, so I'll make breakfast today. After changing clothes, Aunt Yueying will be here soon."

"Okay."

After more than half an hour, Bian Lili put the cooked porridge in a casserole and warmed it, then she took out three eggs from the space and beat them up, and then Add a handful of toon to the eggs, and start to spread the toon omelette.

When she spread the last toon egg cake, she saw Shen Yuyu walking into the kitchen.

So she took off her apron and said to Shen Yuyu: "I've already made breakfast. You can bring it to the main room. I'll go and see how my sister-in-law has prepared it."

"Okay."

Bian Lili came to Lu Xueyu's place. In the room, she saw Guan Yueying combing Lu Xueyu's hair, so she stepped forward and greeted Guan Yueying: "Aunt Yueying, you are here."

"Yes, come over and help me think about it for your aunt. What kind of hair should I comb?"

Bian Lili glanced at Lu Xueyu's hair after hearing Guan Yueying's words, and seeing that Lu Xueyu's hair was not very long, it reached the position of her chest, and she thought of what hairstyle to help Lu Xueyu with.

So she said to Guan Yueying: "Aunt Yueying, I have thought about what hairstyle to give my aunt. Let me try it."

After Guan Yueying heard Bian Lili's words, she thought that it was still early and asked Bian Lili to try it. It didn't matter, she took it apart and re-combed it after a while, so she handed the comb in her hand to Bian Lili.

After Bian Lili took the comb that Guan Yueying handed her, she used the comb to straighten Lu Xueyu's hair, put down the comb, and braided a fishbone braid for Lu Xueyu with her hands.

After she finished braiding the fishbone braid, she asked Guan Yueying, "Aunt Yueying, can I make this braid?"

"Yes, that's great, it's the first time I've seen someone braid like this. , it's so beautiful, so that I want to braid this kind of braid."

"Then I will braid one for Aunt Yueying?"

"No, I'm already old, and I have three children. People who see braids will be laughed at."