So Cheap

The manager of the department store was not surprised when she heard Bian Lili's words, because as long as someone with some brains would not buy a watch in this situation, and Bian Lili was obviously a brainy person, so she would refuse him. Nothing more than normal.

So he opened his mouth to Bian Lili again: "If you come to buy a watch next time, you can come to me directly."

"Okay." Bian Lili turned and left after finishing speaking.

When she walked out of the department store, she looked at the time and saw that it was half past ten, only half an hour away from the time she and Shen Yuyu agreed on, so she walked towards the state-run hotel.

"When did you arrive?" Bian Lili asked when she saw Shen Yuyu standing there when she came to the door of the state-run hotel.

"Just arrived, let's go first."

"Okay."

"What do you want to eat?" Shen Yuyu entered the state-run restaurant, glanced at the small blackboard, and asked Bian Lili.

"Do you have a ticket?"

"Yes."

"Then I want a bowl of flat food and a piece of light cake."

"Do you need anything else?"

"No need."

Shen Yuyu nodded after hearing Bian Lili's words, Then I walked towards the ordering window.

After returning from Shen Yuyu's order, Bian Lili asked Shen Yuyu, "How much is a bowl of Bianshi?"

"A bowl of 1.5 cents, plus one or two meat tickets."

"What about the light cake?"

"Two cents a piece, Plus one or two food stamps."

"It's really cheap, it feels like eating free food." Bian Lili couldn't help sighing after listening to Shen Yuyu's words.

"It's not cheap. The current price of pork is 66.61 jin, and the price of flour is 30.51 jin, so the price is not as cheap as you think."

"Well, it seems that I have to adapt to the prices of this era as soon as possible, otherwise I think everything is cheap."

"Well."

"By the way, how is your business going?

" Go to Feiyue Commune."

"What are you doing at Feiyue Commune at night?"

"Delivery."

"You and the people over there agreed to deliver tonight?"

"Well."

"Do you need me to go with you? " No."

"Okay, we've ordered something, go and get it together."

"Just sit." After Shen Yuyu finished speaking, she stood up and walked towards the order window.

After a while, he brought back all the things he just ordered, and then he pushed the flat food and the light cake in front of Bian Lili and said, "Eat it."

"Okay."

Half an hour later, Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu finished eating We left the state-run restaurant for lunch. Because it was two hours before three o'clock, Bian Lili decided to go to the junkyard.

Don't ask her why she went to the junkyard, anyone who likes to read chronological novels will understand.

After more than ten minutes, Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu finally came to the junk station. They looked at the inconspicuous sign in front of them, and then looked at the location of the junk station, and couldn't help thanking the enthusiastic aunt again in their hearts.

If it wasn't for her to show them the way, they would probably not be able to find where the junk station was, because the junk station was in a nook and cranny deep in the alley.

"What are you doing here?" Guan Hongxing asked when she saw Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu standing at the door of the waste station.

"We're here to find scrap newspapers. The mud walls in our house are always falling off, so we wanted to come to the junkyard to find some scrap newspapers and put them on the walls." Bian Lili hurriedly said after hearing Guan Hongxing's words.