buy buy buy 1

Bian Lili was woken up by an alarm the next morning. She was about to reach out to turn off the alarm, but when her hand touched the alarm, she thought that she had something to do today. .

So she immediately got up to wash and then drove to the largest wholesale market on the outskirts of Beijing without having breakfast.

How could she know that the largest wholesale market in Beijing is in the suburbs, all thanks to her group of "hu friends and dog friends", because several of her "hu friends and dog friends" are wholesalers at home, so I spent a long time with them. It is natural to know that there is such a place.

After more than an hour, the car stopped at the entrance of the wholesale market. After she got out of the car, she did not immediately go into the wholesale market to buy things. Instead, she rented a large warehouse from the real estate agency before heading towards the wholesale market. Go inside.

After walking around in the wholesale market, she probably figured out what was sold in the wholesale market, so she walked towards the largest grain and oil store in the wholesale market.

"Girl, what do you want to buy, let me introduce it to you." Wu Guiqiang stepped forward and asked when he saw a fashionably dressed girl entering his store.

After hearing Wu Guiqiang's words, Bian Lili did not directly tell Wu Guiqiang what she wanted to buy, but asked Wu Guiqiang, "Are you the owner of this store?" "

Yes."

So I want to buy a batch of rice, noodles, grains and oils from your store, but I don't know if the goods in your store are sufficient."

"Don't worry, the stock in my store is the most abundant in Beijing, let alone a shopping mall, just My store can supply the goods from the five shopping malls."

Bian Lili was relieved after hearing Wu Guiqiang's words, so she said to Wu Guiqiang: "I want 100,000 catties of rice, 100,000 catties of flour, and 10,000 boxes of ten-jin noodles. And two thousand barrels of five liters of oil."

"Are you sure you want that much?" Wu Guiqiang asked Bian Lili in disbelief after listening to Bian Lili's words.

"What, you don't have enough goods?"

"No, I just think it's too much for you to open a store to buy so much rice, flour, grain and oil."

"No, you can just stock up with the quantity I quoted."

"Okay, you can go and pay the deposit with me, and I'll send someone right away. Stock up ."

"Okay." After Bian Lili finished speaking, he followed Wu Guiqiang to pay the deposit.

When she paid the deposit and left the warehouse address and was about to leave, she heard Wu Guiqiang ask her if she needed to buy coarse grains such as cornmeal and millet.

After thinking about it for a while, she decided to buy some coarse grains, so she asked Wu Guiqiang to help her prepare 10,000 catties of each coarse grain, and walked out of the grain and oil store towards the shop selling seasonings.

When she entered the condiment shop, she was dazzled by the variety of condiments in the shop, so she gave up the idea of ​​visiting the condiment shop and asked the boss to help her prepare all the condiments except salt and hot pot base. Top ten boxes.

The reason why she picked out the salt and the hot pot seasoning separately is because salt is a necessity, and she likes to eat hot pot, so she must prepare more of these two seasonings, so she directly asks the boss to help her with these two seasonings Prepare fifty boxes of each seasoning.

After Bian Lili bought the seasonings, she saw that there was a shop selling bacon not far away. Although she didn't like eating bacon very much, she still decided to buy some bacon. In short, it would not be wrong to prepare a little more. She is not short of money, nor is she short of places to store things.

So she went to the bacon store to buy 2,000 catties each of bacon and bacon.