Needlework

Bian Lili just saw Shen Yuyu come out of the room after returning home, so she walked up to Shen Yuyu and said, "I won't go to cut hogweed with you in the afternoon, I want to stay at home with my sister-in-law."

"Okay."

Bian Lili After Shen Yuyu went out, she walked towards the main room. When she entered the main room, she saw Lu Xueyu sitting at the dining table sewing clothes.

So she walked over to Lu Xueyu and sat down, and said to Lu Xueyu, "Little aunt, is there anything I can help you with?"

"Why didn't you go to cut hogweed with Xiaoyu?" Lu Xueyu stopped when she heard Bian Lili's words. , asked Bian Lili.

"I want to spend more time with my aunt and learn needlework with my aunt."

"Are you sure you want to learn needlework?"

 "Can't you?"

I haven't learned how to live, and my hands are smashed, so I will ask more."

After hearing Lu Xueyu's words, Bian Lili had a memory in her mind, and then she touched her nose and smiled shyly before opening her mouth. Dao: "I used to be young, so I couldn't learn it. Now that I'm older, I can definitely learn it."

"Okay, then you start with sewing. Just as Xiaoyu's pants are torn, you can help him mend it." After Lu Xueyu finished speaking, he handed the needle and thread and the torn pants to Bian Lili.

After Bian Lili took the needle, thread and pants that Lu Xueyu handed her, her face turned red unconsciously, because this was the first time she had mended the forks of a boy's pants.

Although the boy was only eleven years old, she knew that Shen Yuyu's actual age was already twenty-five years old, which made her feel ashamed.

"What's wrong?" Lu Xueyu asked Bian Lili when she saw that Bian Lili had been staring at her pants.

"It's nothing, I'm just thinking about how to sew it better."

"You can mend it as you want. Anyway, the pants are worn under the pants. Even if you mend it ugly, it's fine, and no one can see it."

"Okay." After Bian Lili finished speaking, he picked up the needle and thread to mend his pants.

After a few minutes, Bian Lili mended the hole in the pant, and then she handed the pant to Lu Xueyu and said, "Sister, I have mended the pant. You can see if it works like this."

Lu Xueyu heard Bian Lili . After saying that, she reached out and took the panties that Bian Lili handed to her, and then she saw that the hole in the panties was repaired very well by Bian Lili, which made her a little surprised.

So she asked Bian Lili: "Li Li, have you practiced in private?"

"No, I don't have needles and threads in my house.

" Too young?"

"Definitely." Bian Lili said to Lu Xueyu decisively.

"Okay, since you've learned to sew, then I'll teach you how to make pants."

"Little aunt, can I learn to make other things?" Bian Lili asked after hearing Lu Xueyu's words.

"No."

"Why?"

"Of course it's because you can't have other clothes made for you, but you can't have people make them for you, so you have to learn to make them yourself. Bian Lili was a little speechless after hearing Lu Xueyu's words, because she didn't plan to wear the pants she made at all, because the current pants are not elastic, only a rope is used to fix the pants, so she definitely won't wear them This kind of panties, because she was afraid that they would fall off when she walked.