Persuasion 1

"No, the skin can't be removed. You have forgotten what age it is. If you do give away the skin, my aunt will be very distressed."

"I see, then I'll wash the pumpkin, cut it into pieces and give it to you. "

Okay, don't forget to take out the pumpkin seeds and put them aside."

"Understood."

At five o'clock in the evening, when Lu Xueyu got home from work, she saw smoke from the chimney of her house, which scared her. Immediately throw away the hoe in his hand and run towards the kitchen.

When she entered the kitchen, she saw Bian Lili standing on the low stool cooking vegetables, which made her heart tremble.

So she ran over quickly and snatched the spatula that Bian Lili was holding, and then scolded Bian Lili: "Stinky girl, you are so courageous, you dare to take advantage of my absence to cook, so you are not afraid. Did you get burned?"

"Don't be afraid, because I have learned to cook a long time ago, so little aunt, give me the spatula, and we will be able to eat right away."

Lu Xueyu was stunned when she heard Bian Lili's words, and said Even when Bian Lili took the spatula from her hand, there was no response.

She didn't come back to her senses until Bian Lili asked her to eat, and then followed behind Bian Lili and walked towards the main room.

"Little aunt, this is what Xiaoyu and I made for dinner, how about you taste it." Bian Lili said to Lu Xueyu after putting the fried bracken on the dining table.

After hearing Bian Lili's words, Lu Xueyu looked at the table, and she saw a large bowl of pumpkin porridge, a plate of fried sauerkraut with peppers, and a plate of fried bracken on the table.

Then she asked Bian Lili in disbelief: "Li Li, is this really what you two did?"

"Of course it's true, I've been cooking with you for so many years, and I've already learned how to cook. , it's just that you have been afraid that my cooking will burn for so many years, so you have not let me start, and only asked me to help you, so I have never had the opportunity to show that I know how to cook."

"Sister, sit down and eat quickly. Right." Shen Yuyu said to Lu Xueyu when she saw that Lu Xueyu had been standing.

"Okay." After Lu Xueyu finished speaking, he pulled out the stool and sat down, and then habitually wanted to get a spoon to divide the meal.

But before her hand touched the rice spoon, she saw that the rice spoon was taken away by Bian Lili.

So she asked Bian Lili, "Li Li, what are you doing with the rice spoon?"

"Of course, it's about dividing the meal. My aunt will get married in three days, so I have to be filial to my aunt before she gets married. Let my aunt not have to do anything when she gets home, so she can eat hot food and take a bath with hot water."

Lu Xueyu's eyes immediately turned red when she heard Bian Lili's words, in order to prevent Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu from seeing what she was doing at the moment. Like that, she immediately turned her head to the side and wiped her eyes with her sleeve.

Then he said to Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu: "My aunt knows you are good children, but my aunt doesn't get married so quickly, so you will have the opportunity to be filial to my aunt in the future, so you don't have to rush this time."

Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu heard what Lu Xueyu said. They looked at each other, and then asked Lu Xueyu: "Little aunt, what do you mean by that, aren't you going to marry Uncle Kang in three days? Why do you say that you didn't get married so soon? Could it be that Uncle Kang did it? I'm sorry about you, so you don't want to marry Uncle Kang anymore?"

"No, your Uncle Kang didn't do anything wrong to me. The reason why I canceled the marriage with Uncle Kang was entirely for my personal reasons, so you don't want to. Stupid."