Buy buy buy 3

"A lot, I can't make it clear for a while."

"I have a supermarket under my name, and the items in it are very complete. Tomorrow, I will ask the person in charge to deliver all the items in the supermarket to one place, and then I will deliver them. Put it in the space."

"Will this attract some people's attention?"

"No, because I issued a notice a month ago for the supermarket to upgrade and renovate. Later, for some reasons, I didn't have time to implement it. This time I just can borrow it. For this reason, I put all the things in the supermarket into the space."

"That's great, so that I can travel a lot less, and I don't have to waste brain cells trying to buy something."

"Well, next . You only need to buy what you need, and leave the rest to me."

"Thank you, you are indeed my good brother."

Shen Yuyu glanced at Bian Lili with a deep meaning after hearing Bian Lili's words. , and then he ordered Bian Lili to rest early and left the space.

Bian Lili saw that Shen Yuyu just left without any warning, she scratched her head innocently, and went out to sleep.

At six o'clock the next morning, when Bian Lili heard the alarm sound, she immediately got up to wash, and then went out without even having breakfast.

She didn't eat breakfast yesterday because she was in a hurry, and today she didn't eat breakfast because she didn't want to meet the group of people at home, otherwise she was afraid that she would be violent and quarrel with them, so in order to avoid some unnecessary trouble, She might as well not meet them.

"Hey, do you know where the slaughterhouse is?" After getting into the car, Bian Lili called a friend who could play well on weekdays. If she remembered correctly, this friend's family was in the meat business. So he should know where the slaughterhouse is.

"Why are you asking this? Don't tell me that you are going to the slaughterhouse. That place is not suitable for you."

"I know, I didn't say I was going, I just asked you where.

" not going?"

"Of course, what am I doing there."

"That's right, I'll send you the address."

"Thanks, I'll invite you to dinner another day." Bian Lili hung up the phone after speaking, and then opened V to check. After reading the news, locate the destination at the slaughterhouse, and then drive to the slaughterhouse.

When she arrived at the slaughtering plant, it was already past eight in the morning. Since the slaughtering plant had passed its busy peak at this time, she quickly found the owner of the slaughtering plant.

And successfully ordered 10,000 catties of pork, 3,000 catties of beef, 2,000 catties of mutton, 2,000 chickens and 1,000 ducks.

After Bian Lili came out of the slaughterhouse, seeing that it was still early, she planned to go to the wholesale clothing market. Although she did not lack clothes, she was afraid that she would be reborn in the ancient times or when there was a shortage of clothes and fabrics, so she planned to stock up. Lot of clothes and fabrics.

So she drove to the wholesale clothing market.

Since this was the first time she came to the wholesale clothing market, she didn't know what clothes to buy, so she packed a whole layer of clothes and fabrics at the stall and asked them to deliver them to her rented place at 3 o'clock in the afternoon. From the warehouse, I drove away from the clothing wholesale market and headed to the largest shopping mall in Beijing.

When Bian Lili arrived at the mall, it was just time for lunch, so she found a restaurant to solve her lunch, and started to sweep the mall.