Self Talk

After Lu Xueyu packed up the things that he was going to take away tomorrow, he said to Bian Lili: "Hurry up and put away the jade pendant, this thing can't be seen now."

"I see." After Bian Lili finished speaking Put the jade pendant into the pocket of the clothes, then take off the clothes and fold them and put them on the bedside.

Then he said to Lu Xueyu: "Little aunt, you have to get up early tomorrow, go to bed early tonight."

Lu Xueyu nodded after hearing Bian Lili's words, then she went to the table to turn off the kerosene lamp and lay on the bed.

"Li Li, are you sleepy?" Lu Xueyu asked Bian Lili after laying down on the bed.

"It's okay."

"Then let's talk for a while."

"Okay, little aunt, just say what you want, I'll listen."

Lu Xueyu was silent for a while after hearing Bian Lili's words, and then slowly said: "Tomorrow I'm getting married. Although I can still come back often when I'm married, my identity has never been the same. This is no longer my home, but my parents' home, and I'm just a guest when I come back. So I went to look for it yesterday . The second captain, separated your and Xiaoyu's household registration from mine, and gave you a separate household. And I also changed the house to your account, and no one will be able to snatch the house in the future. "

Little aunt, actually..."

"Don't talk, let me finish."

"Okay."

"I have already told you about the house and hukou just now. The next thing I want to talk about is you and Xiaoyu ." Regarding the matter between Yu, although Xiaoyu is one year younger than you, Xiaoyu has a more stable personality than you, and is a person who can be trusted.

When I brought Xiaoyu home, my original intention was to make him my son-in-law, but now If you don't like this, my aunt will not force the two of you to be together.

However, my aunt still hopes that you can be together. After all, Xiao Yu was raised by me, and I know best what kind of person he is, so I hand you over to him. I can rest assured in his hands."

Bian Lili was completely speechless after listening to Lu Xueyu's words. She didn't expect that there was such a relationship between her and Shen Yuyu.

Fortunately, Shen Yuyu didn't know about this, otherwise they would definitely be embarrassed to get along with each other in the future.

Therefore, Shen Yuyu must not know about this, so she said to Lu Xueyu: "Little aunt, can you not tell Xiaoyu about your son-in-law for the time being, after all, he is still young, I'm afraid you will tell him that he is a son-in-law, his heart will be uncomfortable."

"Don't worry, I never thought of telling Xiaoyu about this, or I wouldn't tell you right now."

Bian Lili couldn't help but relax after hearing Lu Xueyu's words. Then he asked Lu Xueyu: "Little aunt, is there anything else you haven't told me?"

"Yes, there is one last thing, that is, after I get married, you will move to my room, you and the little one will live in my room. Yu's age is not too young, it's not suitable to live together again."

"Okay, I will move to my aunt's room after my aunt returns three times. By the way, I have something I forgot to give my aunt." Bian Lili finished. After that, he got up and got out of bed to light the kerosene lamp.

Then he took ten yuan from his pocket and handed it to Lu Xueyu: "Little aunt, this is the bottom money that Xiaoyu and I gave you."

"No, little aunt has money in her own hands. Yu kept some money, but in this world, money can't buy food.

So I'll leave all the food in the house to you and Xiaoyu, and also the work points I earned before I got married to you and Xiaoyu, so Hurry up and put the money away and keep it for your studies."