Lost Move

Bian Lili's face turned black when she heard Lu Dabao's words. If she remembered correctly, the big yellow in Lu Dabao's mouth was a dog. Lu Dabao compared her to a dog.

Although she shouldn't care too much about children based on her mental age, she is also a child in appearance now, so she can't bear it or not. She must teach Lu Dabao a lesson. She is like a dog.

"Hey, I'm talking to you, did you hear me?" Seeing Bian Lili's delay in answering his question, Lu Dabao shouted fiercely at Bian Lili.

"I heard it, I just don't know if I should tell you the way to make me speak, after all, that method is very difficult to do."

"What should you say, just tell you, or I will beat you up "

Okay, I said, in fact, the way to make me speak is very simple, that is to eat a lot of delicious food."

"Are you sure you didn't lie to me?" Lu Dabao didn't believe it after hearing Bian Lili's words. So he asked Bian Lili.

"No, that's how I became able to talk ." "Okay,

I believe for the first time, if my rhubarb doesn't become talkative after eating delicious food, I'll bring someone to beat you."

"Okay, I can do it . Are you gone? Xiaoyu is still waiting for me on the mountain."

When Lu Dabao heard Bian Lili mention Shen Yuyu, a trace of fear flashed in his eyes, and then he immediately walked to the side and gave way to Bian Lili road.

No wonder he was afraid of Shen Yuyu, it was true that Shen Yuyu fought with people in a life-threatening way, and every time he fought with Shen Yuyu, he was the one who suffered the loss.

If Bian Lili was not alone today, he would not have dared to stop Bian Lili's way if he had ten courage.

"Why are you so happy?" Shen Yuyu asked Bian Lili when she saw Bian Lili walking towards him with a smile on her face.

After hearing Shen Yuyu's words, Bian Lili told Shen Yuyu what happened just now without thinking, because she felt that it was not necessary to hide it from Shen Yuyu.

After listening to Bian Lili's words, Shen Yuyu's eyes flashed a dark light, it seems that the original owner of his body did not teach Lu Dabao enough, otherwise Lu Dabao would dare to stop Bian Lili while he was away.

However, although Lu Dabao's behavior was not to be beaten, he was not bad-hearted, and he was upright and upright, so this time I let him go.

But if he dared to threaten Bian Lili again, he would definitely fight with him and let him have a long memory.

"Hey~ you've already cut the hogweed, why is it so fast?" Bian Lili asked Shen Yuyu when she saw a pile of hogweed piled up not far from her.

"Didn't we learn to use a sickle to cut wheat with a sickle when we were volunteers in a previous life? Cutting hogweed is similar to cutting wheat, so I am so fast."

"Okay, then let's put the hogweed in the basket , and then send the pig grass to the pig farm."

"Okay."

After more than half an hour, Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu came to the pig farm. When they saw that there was no one in the pig farm, they knew that Uncle Wang was watching the pig farm. went up the mountain.

So they dumped the pig grass into the house where the pig grass was piled up, wrote two letters on the notebooks hanging on the wall, and walked out of the pig farm with the baskets on their backs and walked towards the house.

When they arrived at the door of their house, they saw Kang Aiguo smoking at their door.

So they asked Kang Aiguo, "Uncle Kang, why are you here?"