Get Married 2

Lu Xueyu saw Bian Lili and Guan Yueying chatting with each other, and she didn't know what hairstyle Bian Lili had braided for her, so she asked Bian Lili, "Li Li, you What kind of hairstyle did you braid me, even Yueying is jealous when she sees it."

Bian Lili realized after hearing Lu Xueyu's words that she hadn't shown Lu Xueyu her braided braid, but there was only a mirror at home, and she also There was no way for Lu Xueyu to see the fishbone braid on the back of his head.

So she untied her braid, quickly braided a fishbone braid for herself, and then stood in front of Lu Xueyu and said to Lu Xueyu: "Little aunt, this is what I braided for you, it looks good."

"Yes . It's very beautiful."

"Since my aunt is very satisfied with my braids, let's go to dinner."

"Okay."

After breakfast, Bian Lili asked Lu Xueyu and Guan Yueying that it was still early. Auntie, Aunt Yueying, what are we going to do next?"

"There's nothing to do, you can play with Xiaoyu, and I'll talk to your sister-in-law for a while."

"Okay."

After Guan Yueying left Bian Lili, she He said to Lu Xueyu: "Xueyu, you will marry into the Kang family in a while. Although Kang Aiguo is good, the sisters-in-law in his family are not fuel-efficient lamps.

So after you marry, don't endure everything. That will make them feel like you're being bullied, you know?"

"I know, Patriotic has promised me to separate, so I'll live with them for a few months at most."

"This is really nice, If the man in my family had the spirit of Kang Aiguo, my children and I would not have to be angry with that old woman every day."

"Every family has a hard-to-read scripture, you can see which daughter-in-law in the village has a comfortable life. , so we have to look forward, and no matter how difficult the day is, there will always be a day when I will endure it."

"Yeah, I have endured for so many years, and I am not afraid to endure a few more years. When the children are older, I will endure it. come out

By the way, I have something good to show you. After Guan Yueying finished speaking, she took out a booklet from her arms and handed it to Lu Xueyu.

After Lu Xueyu took the booklet Guan Yueying handed her, she opened the booklet and saw a book that was not suitable for children. Painting, she blushed with shame, and she didn't even have the strength to hold the booklet, so the words in the booklet fell to the ground.

Guan Yueying laughed when she saw Lu Xueyu's reaction, because she saw the booklet at first. Shi's reaction was exactly the same as that of Lu Xueyu.

"Stop laughing, how can you show me this kind of thing, it's too embarrassing. "

"What's so embarrassing about this, all the brides before they get married should read this, otherwise what will they do when they are in the bridal chamber at night."

After hearing Guan Yueying's words, Lu Xueyu's face turned even redder than before. Although she is twenty-nine years old this year, she has raised two children. But

in some respects, she is just like a blank sheet of paper. , so now Guan Yueying showed her the booklet and said those words, which made her a little confused.

After a few minutes, the blush on Lu Xueyu's face finally subsided, and then she picked up the booklet from the ground and quickly flipped through it. After one more time, he handed the booklet back to Guan Yueying and said, "I've already read it, please put away the booklet, this kind of booklet can't be seen at this time. "

I see, I wouldn't have taken out this booklet if it wasn't for you." After Guan Yueying finished speaking, she reached out and took the booklet Lu Xueyu handed her, and put it back into her chest pocket.