Supply and Marketing Cooperative

More than ten minutes later, the dishes ordered by Bian Lili and the others were ready. Looking at the three dishes in front of her, she couldn't help but sigh in her heart that the people of this era are very real.

"Come on, let's go to the supply and marketing agency later." Shen Yuyu said after sandwiching a piece of fat and thin braised pork for Bian Lili.

"What are you going to do at the supply and marketing cooperative?"

"Let's see if there are any items for sale that don't require a ticket, and by the way, let's learn about the prices of this era."

"Okay."

After half an hour, Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu finished their lunch, and they saw that there were still vegetables left. Halfway through, he took out three lunch boxes from the space under the cover of the back basket, packed the rest of the dishes in the lunch boxes, and then got up and walked out of the state-run hotel.

When they came to the supply and marketing agency, they saw that there was no one else in the supply and marketing agency except the three salesmen, so they glanced at each other and walked towards the supply and marketing agency.

"Hey, are you two going to buy anything? I think you've both been shopping here for several times." Lu Xiangying saw Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu strolling around in the supply and marketing cooperative without buying anything, she couldn't bear it. She opened her mouth and said to Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu.

"Of course I have to buy it, but we don't have a ticket, so what can I buy in my sister's supply and marketing agency without a ticket?"

Lu Xiangying heard Bian Lili calling her sister, which made her stunned for a moment. She is twenty-nine years old this year. I'm old, why can't I get along with my sister? Could it be that she has become younger recently?

"Do I really look that young?" Lu Xiangying asked Bian Lili, rubbing her face.

"Of course, my sister's skin is white and tender, and she looks very young."

"Yes... Is that right, you just said that you want to buy something that doesn't require a ticket?"

"Yes."

"It just happened that the supply and marketing agency recently had a dye If you don't dislike the stained fabric, you can take it for eight yuan."

Bian Lili's eyes lit up immediately after hearing Lu Xiangying's words. She didn't expect her luck today to be able to buy defective cloth. It seems that she wants to have a good relationship with Lu Xiangying. Maybe they can work together in the future. Woolen cloth.

"Do you want the fabric?" Lu Xiangying asked Bian Lili when she saw that Bian Lili didn't speak for a long time.

"Yes, thank you elder sister, I don't know what elder sister's name is?"

"My name is Lu Xiangying, what about you?"

"Sister Xiangying, my name is Bian Lili."

"Then I will call you Lili from now on."

"Okay."

"You wait here for a while, and I'll get you a cloth."

"Okay."

After Lu Xiangying left, Shen Yuyu gave Bian Lili a thumbs up, and then said to Bian Lili, "Little chestnut, you No matter the past or present life, the social bullshit is so strong, I really admire it."

"Hmph... This girl is so powerful, and I have meat to eat with this girl."

"Okay, then I will follow you in the future."

" Don't worry, as long as you have a bite of meat, your soup is indispensable."

Shen Yuyu's mouth twitched when she heard Bian Lili's words, and then he shut up because Lu Xiangying had already returned with the cloth.

"Li Li, this is the defective cloth I told you about. Although the cloth is dyed green, there is no problem with making it into autumn clothes." Lu Xiangying returned to the counter with the cloth and said to Lu Xiaoxiao.

"I see, thank you Sister Xiangying." After Bian Lili finished speaking, he took eight yuan from his pocket and handed it to Lu Xiangying.

After Lu Xiangying took the money that Bian Lili handed her, she counted it right, put the money in the drawer, and said to Bian Lili: "There are some bones that don't need tickets at the meat stall at the door, you can Let's go and have a look."

"Thank you, Sister Xiangying, I'll come and play with you when I come to the county town next time."

"it is good."