Not a Fuel Efficient Lamp

More than ten minutes later, Bian Lili followed the ox cart to Kang Ai Country. She saw that Lu Xueyu was taken into a room by Kang Aiguo after getting off the ox cart, so she quickly followed.

When Kang Aiguo saw Bian Lili coming, he said to Bian Lili: "Li Li, I'm going to accompany the relatives and villagers who came to dinner today, and Xueyu will take care of you."

"Okay."

Bian . After Li Li left Kang Aiguo, she moved the stool and sat opposite Lu Xueyu, and then asked Lu Xueyu, "Auntie, are you hungry?"

"No, it's only after ten o'clock, and it's still a while before lunch. What."

"Okay, then what are we going to do next? Why don't we just sit there."

"I don't know, but someone should come in a while."

"Uncle's family?"

"Uncle "

Yes, since you are married to Uncle Kang, I naturally want to change my name."

Just as Lu Xueyu was about to speak, she saw several women about her age enter the room, because they were all the same age. People from a village, so Lu Xueyu could see at a glance who those people were.

So she greeted them and said, "Hello, sister-in-law, sister-in-law, sister-in-law three."

"Hello, brother and sister, the three of us were busy in the kitchen just now, so I didn't notice that you were already here. It's not like we heard that the bride is here. , I will immediately put down what I am doing and come to see you." Sister-in-law Wu Chunxiang stepped forward and grabbed Lu Xueyu's hand.

"It's hard work, sisters-in-law."

"It's not hard work or not. From today onwards, we are a family, shouldn't we help each other

."

After Wu Chunxiang heard Lu Xueyu's words, she finally hooked slightly, and then she turned sideways and said to Lu Xueyu: "Brother and sister, these are your second and third sister-in-law. They married into the Kang family two years earlier than you. If there is anything you don't understand, you can ask them, or you can ask me."

"Okay."

"It's getting late, and we'll have dinner in a while, so we'll go back to the kitchen to do things first."

"Okay."

Bian Li After Li Zai and Wu Chunxiang left, she said to Lu Xueyu: "Little sister, your three sister-in-law are not fuel-efficient lamps, sister-in-law is smiling, sister-in-law is deeply thoughtful, sister-in-law is a brainless gun fight, I am true Don't worry about you staying in this house."

"They're not as scary as you said, they just have a little mind of their own. After all, living in a big family, if they don't have a mind, they will definitely be bullied."

" What about my sister-in-law? Is there a way to gain a firm foothold in this big family?"

"Of course there is, otherwise I wouldn't marry in. Besides, if you want to gain a firm foothold in this big family, it depends on the man. If you marry If you don't stand on your side, then no matter how good you are, it's useless."

Bian Lili felt relieved after hearing Lu Xueyu's words, because judging from how much Kang Aiguo cared about Lu Xueyu, he would definitely stand on Lu Xueyu's side. Therefore, it is very easy for Lu Xueyu to gain a firm foothold in this big family.

"Xueyu, I've brought you something to eat. You should eat something to fill your stomach." Kang Aiguo was afraid that Lu Xueyu would be hungry, so he went to the kitchen to get something to eat and bring it to Lu Xueyu.

After hearing Kang Aiguo's words, Lu Xueyu stretched out his hand to take the food that Kang Aiguo was holding, and then said to Kang Aiguo: "patriotism, thank you."

"What is there to thank you for, you are my daughter-in-law, I do all these things. It should be."