Dowry

"No one will marry anyone. I don't want to marry a man who can't support me. Besides, I will definitely be able to support myself when I grow up, so I won't marry someone for money."

"Li Li. "

Little aunt, you're blaming Lili wrongly. She spent so much money today not for herself, but for you." Seeing that Lu Xueyu was about to scold Bian Lili, Shen Yuyu quickly pulled Bian Lili behind him, and then turned towards Lu Xueyu. explained.

"For me?"

"Yes, all the things Li Li bought today are for your wedding, or it can be said to be a dowry for you."

Lu Xueyu was stunned when she heard Shen Yuyu's words, and then she Directly burst into tears.

Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu were taken aback by Lu Xueyu's sudden cry, so they hurriedly asked Lu Xueyu: "Little aunt, what's wrong with you?"

"I... I'm just happy."

Bian Lili listened . After hearing Lu Xueyu's words, she couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, then she took out a handkerchief from her pocket to help Lu Xueyu dry her tears, and then said to Lu Xueyu: "Little aunt, you should laugh when you are happy, so stop crying, come with me quickly. Let's see what good things I bought today."

"Okay." After Lu Xueyu finished speaking, she walked behind Bian Lili towards the back basket.

When Bian Lili came to the back basket, she first took out the dyed cloth and handed it to Lu Xueyu: "Little aunt, this is the defective cloth I bought at the supply and marketing cooperative, although this cloth is dyed, But this cloth is cotton, and it is no problem to use it as a lining."

After Lu Xueyu took the cloth handed to her by Bian Lili, she couldn't put it down and touched it again and again, and then said, "This cloth is good, wait for the rainy days. When we don't have to go to work, I will make two new clothes for you and Xiaoyu."

"Little aunt, Xiaoyu and I have no shortage of clothes to wear. This is a dowry for you.

" It's a dowry, and besides, your Uncle Kang's family gave me ten yuan as a dowry, I don't want to bring so many things to their house."

Bian Lili frowned slightly when she heard Lu Xueyu's words, because she heard from Lu Xueyu's words that Kang Aiguo's family was not easy to be with each other, so wouldn't Lu Xueyu have a stable life after marriage?

"Little aunt, tell me about Uncle Kang's family." Bian Lili looked at Lu Xueyu and said.

"There's nothing to say. Now we all live together as a family, and there will inevitably be bumps in life, but you Uncle Kang has promised me that you will take me out at the end of the year at the latest."

Bian Li Li was more satisfied with Kang Aiguo after hearing Lu Xueyu's words, so she took out all the things in the two baskets in one breath and put them on the dining table.

"Li Li, you didn't buy defective cloth, why did you buy other cloth?" Lu Xueyu asked Bian Lili, looking at the red and black cloth on the table.

"Those two pieces of fabric are the clothes I bought for my aunt to wear for her wedding, so my aunt must hurry up and make the clothes. I want to watch my aunt wear new clothes and get married."

Lu Xueyu burst into tears after hearing Bian Lili's words. It couldn't stop flowing, but she soon stopped her tears, because Bian Lili said she shouldn't cry when she's happy, she should laugh.

Bian Lili breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that Lu Xueyu had stopped crying, and then she continued to show Lu Xueyu what she bought today.

It wasn't until she showed Lu Xueyu everything that she asked Lu Xueyu, "Little aunt, do we have any leftovers?"