Ginseng and Lingzhi 2

A few minutes later, Shen Yuyu returned to Bian Lili with the pheasant in one hand and Lingzhi in the other, and then he handed the Lingzhi in his hand to Bian Lili and said, "Little chestnut, this is the Lingzhi I encountered when I caught the pheasant. It is put together with ginseng."

Bian Lili reached out and took the Ganoderma lucidum that Shen Yuyu handed to her after hearing what Shen Yuyu said, and then she saw that the Ganoderma lucidum in her hand was very good, although its value was not as good as what she had just now. The ginseng tree dug up, but it can also be sold for dozens of dollars. Today, they went up the mountain to have a great harvest.

"Little chestnut, I'll take you down the mountain first." Shen Yuyu put the pheasant in the basket and said to Bian Li.

"Why?"

"Because we caught pheasants, so we have to send the pheasants home before we can have something to pack the hog grass."

"Okay, then I'll go home first, remember to pay attention when you mow the hog grass. The surrounding movement, if you sense danger, hide in the space, you know?"

"I know."

"Then I'm going down the mountain." After Bian Lili finished speaking, he quickly ran down the mountain.

When she came to the foot of the mountain, she saw a lot of people digging wild vegetables and cutting hogweed at the foot of the mountain, but she didn't know those people well, so she didn't say hello to them and continued to walk home.

"Li Li, why did you come back alone, Xiaoyu? Why didn't he come back with you?" Lu Xueyu just finished watering the vegetables in the private plot in the backyard when she saw Bian Lili came back alone with a basket on her back. asked Bian Lili. "Xiaoyu is mowing hogweed, auntie

, let's go into the house and say." "Okay." After Lu Xueyu finished speaking, she put the bucket and water spoon under the eaves, and walked into the main room with Bian Lili. After Bian Lili entered the main room, she took the basket off her back, and then grabbed the pheasant in the basket and handed it to Lu Xueyu: "Little aunt, this is the pheasant that Xiaoyu and I caught when we were cutting hogweed, you Kill the pheasants when we are free in the afternoon, and we drink chicken soup at night."

"Okay, I kill chickens after lunch. Our family Lili and Xiaoyu are really lucky people. They just met a pheasant without getting sick. God really has eyes."

Bian Lili heard Lu Xueyu's words. It was a bit funny, but when she thought that feudal superstitions were not allowed in this era, she couldn't even mention it.

So she said to Lu Xueyu: "Little aunt, you can talk about this at home, but don't say it outside, or you will be told to the red team by someone who has a heart, then our family will be over."

"Don't worry, you little aunt, I am I'm not the kind of person who lacks heart. I definitely won't say things like this outside."

"That's good, Xiaoyu is still waiting for me at the foot of the mountain, I'm going to find Xiaoyu."

"Go, pay attention on the road . It 's safe."

"Got it."

After more than ten minutes, Bian Lili came to the foot of the mountain. When she was about to go up the mountain to meet Shen Yuyu, someone blocked her way.

So she said to the person who was blocking her way: "Get out of the way."

"Wow~ the little mute can really talk, come and see, the little mute can talk." Lu Dabao saw Bian Li, who had been mute since childhood. When Li Neng spoke, he immediately said to his group of little followers.

"Who do you say is the little mute?"

"Of course it's you. You are the only little mute in our second team. I can say who else can I say besides you.

But how can you talk, little mute, my rhubarb has never been able to speak? Speak, tell me how you can speak, so that my rhubarb can speak too."