Hidden Bugs

When Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu heard Lu Xueyu's words, they remembered that there are many people in the team because the original owners of their bodies were mute and deaf, so they usually gossip about them, and some even instruct their children to bully them.

So they looked at each other and said to Lu Xueyu: "Little aunt, we are no longer dumb and deaf, so if they dare to bully us again, we will go back without you taking action."

"Yes, you are just being so tough. In the past, my aunt had a bad reputation, and if it wasn't for my stubbornness, I wouldn't be alive today, so you all give me a little bit of hope, and don't let anyone bully me. If something goes wrong, my aunt will take care of you."

"Thank you, aunt . "

Thank you, thank you, although you are not my own, but I have long regarded you as my own son and daughter, so don't be polite to me, or you will have a separation."

 "We know."

Lu Xueyu looked Seeing the cute looks of the two children in front of her, she couldn't help smiling, and then she thought that the meal had not yet been cooked, so she said to Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu: "Li Li Xiaoyu, you two have a good rest in the room, and I will cook it for you. Lunch, I'll call you."

"Okay."

After Lu Xueyu left, Bian Lili immediately said to Shen Yuyu, "Change your clothes."

"What are you changing?"

"Of course it's your clothes, look at us. Can the clothes I wear now appear in this era? Fortunately, sister was paying attention to other places just now, otherwise I don't know how to explain the origin of the clothes to her."

Shen Yuyu also reacted after hearing Bian Lili's words. , so he and Bian Lili went to the closet to get clothes, and then they went into the space's house to change clothes.

After they changed their clothes and came out of their respective rooms, they couldn't help but burst out laughing, because the clothes they are wearing now have many patches, which are similar to Jigong's clothes. This is the first time they have worn such clothes. clothes, so it feels very strange.

After Bian Lili laughed for a while, she put away her smile, and then said to Shen Yuyu: "Let's check the supplies we each bought to see if there is any problem, after all, those supplies are related to our next life. The quality can't be wrong."

"Okay." After Shen Yuyu finished speaking, she went to check the supplies with Bian Lili.

It will be more than half an hour after they have checked the materials and come back. Fortunately, when they put the materials into the space, they have already stacked them in the warehouse made of color steel according to the category, otherwise they will be given three days. There is no way to check all the supplies.

"How is it? Are there any problems with the supplies you bought?" Bian Lili asked Shen Yuyu.

"No."

"I bought it with no problem, but I think the space seems to be smaller."

"You also noticed."

"Is the space really smaller?"

"Yes, for the first time after my rebirth. Enter the space and find it."

"What the hell is going on? Could this space keep getting smaller and smaller until it disappears, what about the materials we bought?"

"I have a bold guess, since this space is called a skill space. , then it is mainly for us to learn skills, so if this space wants to maintain its original size, it is estimated that we need to constantly learn various skills in order to maintain the original size of the space."

Bian Lili listened to Shen Yuyu's words. Withered, she originally thought that she could live a life of salted fish with enough supplies, but she didn't expect such a bug to be hidden in the space. She really didn't know how to describe her mood at the moment.