Buy buy buy 2

When Bian Lili walked out of the bacon store after buying the bacon, she checked that it was already eleven o'clock, and planned to go to lunch first, and then continue to buy other things.

"Boss, give me a stew." Bian Lili said to the boss when he came to a restaurant that looked good.

"Hao Le, just wait for a while, it will be ready soon."

After a few minutes, Bian Lili looked at the bowl full of braised boiled vegetables. She picked up her chopsticks and took a piece of fire and put it in her mouth, um~ it tastes good, I will leave in a while. You can pack some and put them in the space. I think Shen Yuyu will be very happy to see it, after all, he likes to eat stew so much.

After Bian Lili finished her lunch, she asked the boss for a phone call, then walked out of the Luzhu shop and walked towards the wholesale market.

When she entered the wholesale market, she walked directly into a fruit store, and then she bought two thousand kilograms of apples, bananas, mangoes, lychees, longan, oranges, strawberries, and cherries that she liked. The watermelon was sold, and another 10,000 catties of watermelon were bought.

After Bian Lili bought the fruit, she saw that she had almost finished her food, so she walked towards a shop that sold pots and pans, bought a few copies of everything in the shop, and went out of the wholesale market. Walk towards the car.

When she got in the car and checked the time, she saw that it was only half an hour before the goods were delivered to the warehouse, so she started the car and drove towards the location of the warehouse.

Twenty minutes later, the car stopped at the door of the warehouse. As soon as Bian Lili got out of the car, she saw several trucks driving towards her, so she walked quickly to the door of the warehouse, took out the key from her bag and put the warehouse The door is open to facilitate receiving the goods for a while.

At five o'clock in the evening, after Bian Lili received the last batch of goods, she saw that there was no one around, so she closed the door of the warehouse, put everything in the warehouse into the space, and went out of the warehouse to lock the door , drove the car towards the city.

"Hello." Bian Lili heard the phone ringing, pressed the answer button, and said.

"It's me, where are you?"

"On the way home, is there anything?"

"Let's have a meal together."

"Forget it. I bought something for a day today, and now I'm tired and just want to lie down in bed and rest, so let's skip the meal."

"Then go back and have a good rest, we'll be at eight o'clock in the evening. See you."

"Okay." Bian Lili hung up the phone after finishing speaking.

At 7:30 in the evening, after coming out of the bathroom, Bian Lili lay directly on the bed, and stared blankly at the ceiling.

She didn't come back to her senses until the alarm sounded, and then she entered the space.

"What's wrong with you?" Shen Yuyu noticed that Bian Lili was in a wrong mood when Bian Lili entered the space, so she asked.

"Nothing, what did you buy today?"

"Did your family lecture you again?"

"I don't want to mention them, tell me what you bought today."

"I bought a house that you can build yourself. , solar generators, and all kinds of self-defense things and cars. As for other odds and ends, I didn't have time to buy them because of time, so I can only buy them tomorrow."

"Well, the things you bought are very practical, Today I spent the whole day buying food at the wholesale market, but I still have a lot of things I haven't bought yet, and it is estimated that I will be wandering around the major shopping malls in the next month."

Shen Yuyu frowned after hearing Bian Lili's words. , and then he asked Bian Lili, "What else do you have to buy?"