Meet the Educated Youth 1

"Okay, but I think it's good, at least it's convenient for us to do things."

"Well."

"Let's go, let's go home, it's getting late now, and it will get dark later, I don't want to order Eating with a kerosene lamp, the taste is too strong."

"Okay."

After Bian Lili withdrew from the practice at 6 o'clock the next morning, she saw that Shen Yuyu had already left the space, so she did not rush to leave the space, but put her energy into practice. Fali's moves had to be practiced once before he left the space.

When Shen Yuyu saw Bian Lili come out of the space, he said to Bian Lili: "Little chestnut, I want to go out for a while, you have breakfast first, you don't have to wait for me."

"Where are you going?"

"Uncle Wang's house."

"Then go quickly." After hearing Shen Yuyu's words, Bian Lili knew what Shen Yuyu was going to do at Uncle Wang's house, so she said to Shen Yuyu.

More than ten minutes later, Shen Yuyu came to Wang Changlong's house. When he saw Wang Changlong changing the water for rice in the yard, he stepped forward to help.

"Why did you come so early today?" Wang Changlong looked at Shen Yuyu who suddenly appeared, and asked Shen Yuyu.

"I'm here to ask you for leave. Today, I'm going to the county seat, so I can't go to the field with you to sow seeds."

"It's okay, you can go with me tomorrow. Anyway, sowing is not something that can be done in one day. After all, there are so many fields in the brigade, so it takes three days to sow."

"Then I'll go first, and I'll come back tomorrow to learn sowing with you."

"Okay."

When Shen Yuyu returned home, she saw Bian Lili was Feed the chickens, so he asked Bian Lili, "Have you eaten breakfast?"

"Have you eaten, go and eat, or we won't be able to catch up with the ox cart."

"Okay."

After five minutes, Shen Yuyu ate breakfast and came out of the main room, he said to Bian Lili, "You can go."

"Wait for me, I'll go back to the room to get a bag."

"Okay."

After more than ten minutes, Bian Lili She and Shen Yuyu came to the intersection of the East Gate Production Brigade and the South Gate Production Brigade. Seeing that it was still half an hour before eight o'clock, she said to Shen Yuyu: "We came here half an hour earlier, the ox cart should not have left."

"No."

"That's good, I don't want to experience the sour feeling of blisters on the soles of my feet again."

After hearing Bian Lili's words, Shen Yuyu reached out and touched Bian Lili's head, and then said to Bian Lili: " I'll work hard to earn work points and try to buy you a 28-barreel next year."

"28-bar? Are you talking about the kind of bicycle from the second captain's house?"

"Yes."

"Then forget it, with Judging from the current height of the two of us, it will take at least two more years to ride the 28th bar, so don't waste your money."

Shen Yuyu only remembered their current body height after hearing Bian Lili's words. Judging from the height of 1.5 meters now, riding the 28th bar is indeed a little difficult.

However, he believes that he will be able to ride the 28th bar next year, but he doesn't plan to talk to Bian Lili now, because he wants to surprise Bian Lili.

"Someone is coming towards us." Bian Lili said to Shen Yuyu when she saw someone walking towards them.

After hearing Bian Lili's words, Shen Yuyu looked in the direction of Bian Lili's line of sight, and then he saw five or six people walking towards them, and among the five or six people there were two people he knew. , so he said to Bian Lili: "They are the educated youth in the village."