Thank You

After dinner was over an hour later, Bian Lili asked Shen Yuyu who was cleaning the dishes: "How about it, the food I made today is

delicious." "Well, it's delicious."

"Yes, I feel good too. Eat, you will have good luck in the future, you can follow me to eat and drink spicy food."

"Thank you for feeding."

"You're welcome, you just need to do the after-meal work every day."

"I will."

Bian Lili was very satisfied with Shen Yuyu after hearing Shen Yuyu's words. If it wasn't for the fact that she and Shen Yuyu were too familiar, she would definitely eat Shen Yuyu's grass.

After all, the weeds outside are not as good as growing by their own nests, which is a pity.

The next morning at 6:30, Bian Lili withdrew from the practice and saw that Shen Yuyu was still practising, so she did not go to disturb Shen Yuyu, but went into the room to wash up.

After she washed up and saw that Shen Yuyu was still practising, she went straight out of the room to make breakfast.

When she cooked the millet porridge, she saw Shen Yuyu walking into the kitchen, so she asked Shen Yuyu, "Have you washed yourself?"

"I have washed it."

"Then take the millet porridge to the main room, and I will fry it. Eggs."

"Okay."

Seeing that it was getting late after breakfast, Bian Lili said to Shen Yuyu who was cleaning the dishes, "You should pack up and go to Uncle Wang's house, after all, you are here to study. It 's not good to be late."

After hearing Bian Lili's words, Shen Yuyu put the cleaned tableware and chopsticks into the dishwasher in the space, and then said to Bian Lili: "I'm going to Uncle Wang's house, you go there Be careful when you go to mow hogweed in the back mountain, there are a lot of insects and snakes in the mountain in spring."

"I see, you can go quickly." "Okay." After Shen Yuyu finished speaking, she picked up her basket and went out towards Uncle Wang's house.

After Shen Yuyu left, Bian Lili took half a catty of fruit candy from the space and put it in the basket, and then she carried the basket and walked towards Guan Yueying's house.

When she came to the door of Guan Yueying's house, she happened to see Guan Yueying walking out of the house, so she greeted Guan Yueying: "Aunt Yueying, good morning."

"Good morning Lili, come to my house. What's the matter?"

"I'm here to give you wedding candy. Thanks to your help yesterday, Xiaoyu and I didn't know what to do." Bian Lili took out the candy in the basket while talking. Hand it to Guan Yueying.

After Guan Yueying heard Bian Lili's words, she glanced at the candy that Bian Lili took out, and she immediately said to Bian Lili: "Hurry up and put the candy away, because my relationship with your sister-in-law can't do this.

" But I am the one who asked for your help, and it has nothing to do with my aunt, so please accept the candy and give sweetness to the children at home."

After Guan Yueying heard Bian Lili's words, she thought of her own family. This child has not eaten candy for a long time, so she did not refuse any more, but said to Bian Lili: "Okay, I will accept the candy with the cheeks today, if you encounter anything you don't understand in the future, feel free to come. Find me."

"Okay, then I won't delay Aunt Yueying from going to work." After Bian Lili finished speaking, she turned around and walked towards the back mountain.

After Bian Lili left, Guan Yueying quickly took out half of the sugar from the oil-paper bag and stuffed it into her pocket, and then she took the sugar into the yard.

"Eldest daughter-in-law, what are you holding in your hand?" Mrs. Wu asked Guan Yueying after Guan Yueying entered the yard.

"Sugar."

As soon as Mrs. Wu heard Guan Yueying said that she was holding candy, she immediately stepped forward and snatched the oil paper bag from Guan Yueying's hand. Then she opened the oil paper bag and saw that there were more than a dozen in it. Fruit candy, a smile immediately piled up on his face.