Accept but Not Forget

"Yes... that's what I said, but I didn't mean that."

"What do you mean?" The salesman didn't know how to answer when she heard Bian Lili's words, so she lowered her head and didn't say a word.

"What happened?" The manager of the department store asked more than a dozen people around the counter selling watches.

When the salesperson saw the manager coming, she was afraid that Bian Lili would sue the director, and her job might not be guaranteed, so she rushed in front of Bian Lili and gave a brief overview of what happened just now.

But instead of saying everything that happened just now, she chose what was in her favor.

The manager of the department store frowned slightly after hearing the salesperson's words. Then he looked at Bian Lili and asked, "Is what she said just now true?"

"It's true, but she missed a lot of things.

" What did she miss? Can you make up for what she missed?"

"Of course you can." After speaking, Bian Lili organized the language, and said all the things the salesman missed.

After listening to Bian Lili's words, the manager of the department store combined with what the salesperson said just now, he could probably guess what happened just now.

So he said to Bian Lili: "Sorry, my management was too negligent to find out such a thing, but don't worry, I will definitely handle this matter seriously and will never cover up anyone."

Bian Li After hearing the department store manager's words, Li glanced at him, and then said, "I just need her and me to apologize."

"Just apologize? Are you sure."

"Sure." 

The department store manager couldn't help after hearing Bian Lili's words. He breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, and then he asked the salesman to apologize to Bian Lili.

The salesperson didn't dare to delay for a moment after hearing what the manager of the department store said, and immediately walked to Bian Lili and said to Bian Lili, "I'm sorry."

"What did you say? I didn't hear clearly."

"I'm sorry."

"I accept your apology, but I won't forgive you, because your actions are likely to hurt a lot of people unintentionally, and even make them feel inferior. So let me give you a word: Don't bully the poor, and don't look down on others."

After hearing Bian Lili's words, the crowd watching the excitement all clapped excitedly, because they were more or less experienced by the salesperson. Discrimination.

But because they are afraid that the salesperson will not sell them something, they can only swallow their breath when they are treated differently by the salesperson, and dare not argue with the salesperson.

At this moment, Bian Lili did everything they wanted to do, and indirectly helped them breathe a sigh of relief, how could they not be excited.

When the manager of the department store saw everyone's reaction, his brows were so wrinkled that a fly could be caught, because he could see their dissatisfaction with the department store from the crowd's reaction.

If this goes on for a long time, there will definitely be major problems. It seems that he must rectify the department store well, and he cannot let this situation continue. After all, water can carry a boat and capsize it.

After the manager of the department store thought about it, he said to Bian Lili: "Comrade, which watch did you want to see just now, I will show it to you."

"No, I don't plan to buy it." Bian Lili He directly refused after hearing the words of the department store manager.

Because it is not suitable to buy a watch under this situation, unless she has a hole in her head, she will spend hundreds of dollars to buy a watch in front of so many people.