Rain Boots

After more than ten minutes, they returned home. After Bian Lili took off the backpack he was carrying and put it on the stool, he said to Shen Yuyu: "I'm so tired."

"I'll make dinner, you go take a shower first.

" You have also been tired all day, so don't cook dinner, we will eat ready-made."

Shen Yuyu nodded in agreement after hearing Bian Lili's words, although he did not reject cooking, but he was not a person who likes to cook. Therefore, he will naturally not refuse to have ready-made meals.

Bian Lili didn't feel so tired after resting for a while, so she took out the rain boots she bought today from the space, and said to Shen Yuyu: "These are the rain boots I bought at the supply and marketing agency today, try it out and see if it fits. It's suitable."

"Where did you get the industrial coupons?" Shen Yuyu asked Bian Lili instead of trying on the shoes immediately after hearing Bian Lili's words.

"These rain boots are defective and don't need industrial coupons."

"Defective? Did the salesperson sell it to you last time?"

"Yes, I brought two handfuls of wild vegetables to thank her when I went to the supply and marketing cooperative today, who knows. She gave me such a big surprise.

Sure enough, people should know how to be grateful."

Shen Yuyu's mouth twitched after hearing Bian Lili's words, then he looked at the three pairs of rain boots on the stool, and took Pick up the middle pair to test the size.

When Bian Lili saw that Shen Yuyu had taken away the pair of rain boots with the largest size, she hurriedly said to Shen Yu: "You took the wrong rain boots, those are a large size, you can't wear them."

"My feet are long, so Large size rain boots are more suitable for me."

"Do your feet really grow that fast?" Bian Lili asked, scratching her head after hearing Shen Yuyu's words.

"Yes."

"Okay, originally I was thinking of wearing oversized rain boots for my aunt, but it seems that this is not the case."

"Mid-sized rain boots are fine for my aunt."

"Are you sure?"

"Under normal circumstances, a person's height is seven times the length of a foot. If there are no special circumstances, it is appropriate for my aunt to wear medium-sized rain boots."

Bian Lili was slightly surprised when she heard Shen Yuyu's words, because she This was the first time I heard such a statement, so she immediately took out the meter ruler she used to measure her waistline from the space to verify whether what Shen Yuyu had just said was true.

After a few minutes, Bian Lili measured her height and foot length, then she subtracted the length of her feet from her height, and found that her height was really seven times the length of her feet, which was amazing.

"Now believe what I said?" Shen Yuyu said to Bian Li, who was tired of tossing.

"I believe, then I'll put the medium-sized rain boots on for my sister-in-law."

"Yeah."

"By the way, I saw an Omega watch in the department store today. It's from the Seamaster series. Unfortunately, something happened later. , which led to the failure to buy the watch.

But I think you will like that watch, so let's buy that watch when we go to the county town next time."

"Something happened? What happened, why didn't you tell me before? Me."

"It's just a small matter, I've already solved it, so there's no need to make you worry."

"Bian Lili, it's just a big thing, as long as it involves you, it's a big thing in my eyes. So next time you dare to hide from me, don't blame me for being rude to you."

"You... you won't spank me again, will you?" Bian Lili immediately ran to the door of the main room after hearing Shen Yuyu's words, with a defensive look on her face. He said to Shen Yuyu.

No wonder she had such a big reaction, it was because she was spanked by Shen Yuyu before her rebirth, and it was so painful that she didn't dare to sit on the stool for two days, and now she still felt a dull pain in her buttocks when she thought about it.