Regain Confidence

"Don't worry, isn't there me?" Seeing Bian Lili's mood, Shen Yuyu said to Bian Lili.

"I know, but I still don't have a clue in my heart. If we haven't been reborn to this era, then I'm not worried about learning skills at all.

But we have been reborn to this era, so it's too difficult for us to learn a skill. Because neither of us are people who can do farm work and housework."

Shen Yuyu felt a little guilty after hearing Bian Lili's words, because Bian Lili was right, they were not people who could do those kinds of work.

He remembered that once Bian Lili wanted to cook him a meal on a whim, she almost blew up the kitchen, so it was really difficult for the two of them to learn various skills in this era.

But no matter how hard it was, he wouldn't say it, because he couldn't show his cowardice in front of the girl he liked anyway, so he said to Bian Lili: "Don't worry, didn't I buy a lot of books, so We can follow the steps in the book, and there is definitely no problem with our IQ."

After hearing what Shen Yuyu said, Bian Lili felt that what Shen Yuyu said was very reasonable. Housework, but they have a lot to learn.

Since they can learn so much, there is no reason why they can't learn farm work and housework.

So they must be able to.

Seeing Bian Lili's fighting spirit, Shen Yuyu breathed a sigh of relief. Just at this time, Lu Xueyu came to ask them to eat, so he and Bian Lili walked towards the main room together.

When they came to the main room, they saw that Lu Xueyu was already sitting at the dining table waiting for them, so they quickly walked to the dining table and sat down.

After Lu Xueyu sat down with Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu, she filled each of them with a bowl of thick rice porridge, and said, "Li Li, Xiaoyu, my aunt was late at noon today, so I didn't kill them. Chickens will replenish your body.

But when my sister-in-law comes back from work in the evening, I will cook chicken soup for you, and I promise you will have enough."

After hearing Lu Xueyu's words, Bian Lili thought of the only hen in the family. Lu Xueyu usually treasures that chicken very much, because that chicken can lay an egg every day, which can be exchanged for salt for the family.

So she hurriedly said to Lu Xueyu: "Little aunt, my body has almost recovered, so I don't need to drink chicken soup, and Xiaoyu's body has almost recovered, so he doesn't need to drink chicken soup just like me."

"Well, I No need to drink." Shen Yuyu echoed after hearing Bian Lili's words.

However, apart from being able to talk more in front of Bian Lili, in front of other people, he looked indifferent, so at the moment he only said this in a concise manner.

Seeing that Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu were so sensible, Lu Xueyu smiled with relief, and at the same time, she became more firm in her decision.

So she said to Bian Lili and Shen Yuyu: "Li Li, Xiaoyu, my aunt knows what you think, but no matter how important chickens are to this family, they are not as important as your bodies, so I will definitely kill chickens in the evening.

But you don't have to feel distressed or reluctant, because we can hold a chicken to raise again, and then we can not only exchange eggs for salt for matches, but also eat eggs as often as before. "