Send Wild Vegetables

"How does he know that you have food in your hands?"

"The original owner of my body sold food to educated youth."

"Well, it turns out to be a problem left over from history."

"Well."

"Let's go now. Where?"

"Supply and Marketing Cooperative."

"Aren't you going to the black market?"

"Go."

"Then let's go to the black market first. After all, we came to the county town to sell things in the black market. As for the supply and marketing cooperative, we can go there or not, anyway, the space There is a lot of pork in it."

Shen Yuyu thought for a while after hearing Bian Lili's words, and then he said to Bian Lili: "We will act separately, you go to the supply and marketing cooperative, and I go to the black market."

"Why? Can't we act together? "

The goal of two people going to the black market together is too big, and it's easy to be targeted."

"Okay, then we'll meet at some point later."

"The entrance of the State-run Hotel."

"Then I'll wait for you at the entrance of the State-run Hotel at eleven o'clock ." "

Okay." After Shen Yuyu finished speaking, she walked towards the black market.

Bian Lili did not go to the supply and marketing agency immediately after Shen Yuyu left, but walked towards an alley with no one. When she entered the alley, she took out a handful of bracken and toon from the space, and then Only then went to the supply and marketing agency.

When she came to the supply and marketing cooperative, she saw that Lu Xiangying was cutting cloth for people, so she did not go up to interrupt, but waited for Lu Xiangying to cut cloth for people before she walked up to greet Lu Xiangying and said: "Sister Xiangying "

It's Li Li, what do you want to buy today?"

"I won't buy anything today."

"Then what are you doing at the supply and marketing cooperative?"

"I'm here to deliver wild vegetables to Sister Xiangying." After Bian Lili finished speaking, he shoved the wild vegetables he was carrying into Lu Xiangying's hands when no one noticed them.

After Lu Xiangying glanced at the wild vegetables that Bian Lili had stuffed into her hand, she hurriedly said to Bian Lili, "Why did you give me the wild vegetables so well, take them back quickly."

"Sister Xiangying, the most important thing in the countryside is Wild vegetables, so you don't need to feel embarrassed."

"I'm not ashamed, it's just that you worked hard to pick these wild vegetables, and you gave them to me like this, won't your family have any opinions?"

"No, If my family knew that I gave you wild vegetables, they would definitely agree with both hands and feet, because they like the defective cloth you sold me last time."

Lu Xiangying understood Bian Lili after hearing what Bian Lili said. Today is to thank her, if she refuses the wild vegetables sent by Bian Lili, it will be too hypocritical.

So she stuffed the wild vegetables in her hand into the cabinet under the counter, and then said to Bian Li: "Recently, the supply and marketing agency has brought a batch of rain boots with flaws, do you want them?"

"Yes, I've wanted to buy a pair for a long time. Rain boots, but I don't have any industrial coupons, so I haven't been able to buy them."

"That's a coincidence, what size shoes are you wearing?"

"Small size." 

"Okay, I'll go get you shoes right now."

"Wait."

"What's the matter?"

"Sister Xiangying, can you get me an extra pair of rain boots, I can pay more." Bian Lili asked Lu Xiangying a little embarrassed.

"The money is not needed. Anyway, one of our salespersons can buy three pairs of rain boots with flaws, and my family already has rain boots, so it's a waste to keep the quota."

"Thank you, Sister Xiangying."

"You're welcome, or you Just get three pairs of rain boots, this kind of opportunity doesn't come every day."

"Then trouble Sister Xiangying to help me get a pair of medium size and a pair of large size."

"Okay, I'll go get it for you."